• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the hardest letter for you to write neat?

What's the hardest letter for you to write neat?

• Total voters

wizard

Landon
Bells
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
For me it's k, whenever I write it it looks super ugly and messy. I wish all k's were replaced with c's.

Last edited:
g, y , j, f

I do pen and nib calligraphy and struggle with those

k can also be difficult depending on style

e, j, q. I can never get the curl right on the j and q, and I tend to overshoot on lower e's and end up making them too flat

this is the weirdest question i've seen on here lol! if i don't have to rush to write anything, i don't find any letter particularly difficult to write neatly. if i'm rushing to take notes or something though, my lower case r's look terrible cause i just connect them to the next letter and they end up looking like lowercase n's

Definitely q and g. No matter what I do they always look like absolute ****

I'm surprised at how popular g is, I think it's one of the easiest letters to write.

I hate z! For some reason I can never make it look neat. It's never perfectly symmmetrical... I also hate capitalized M. I like my M's to curve in the middle but if I curve it too much it looks like H instead lol. So then I try to make it sharper but then it just looks ugly .___.

My capital J sometimes looks like an S if I write really fast. x is hard because I usually write in cursive and my x looks very awkward. s because idk it is just a hard letter for me.

I used to write my r's like v's when I was in first grade but I don't do it anymore.

Sometimes my V's end up looking like U's, so I picked that. Z's are awkward for me to write for some reason, but they usually end up looking okay. And if I'm writing really fast, sometimes I lose track of my lowercase m's and n's and add an extra loop on to them.

Capital "Y" is pretty difficult for me to get everything all nice and even. I just end up making bigger sized "y" for them because they frustrate me.

Back