• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Updated my dream address - Tell me what you think!

Lanstar

Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Summer Shell
Blue Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Blue Candy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Hello all,

I have been working on my dream town for quite a while, and I think I made it mature enough that I did a dream update for you all to check out! I also have plenty of my own designs and path patterns that are freely available for anyone to use. Do visit and tell me what you think of my town!

I can also visit review your dream towns in this thread as well, should you ask me to. :)

I finally had a bit of time to look at your dream town! And wow, I loved it. I love how neat everything it and the path patterns are well used for every part of the town that is important. I love the setting outside town hall, it was very symertical and it was nice seeing trees everywhere but in nice lines XD
In the Lanstar house, i liked the rooms that had most of its of the own set. And in the bathroom, I liked how everything was set so you can have alot of stuff in it, XD and I like in the rooms that had most of the set in it, for you to add stuff you wanted in it along with the set if that makes sense XD
In the Irisa household, I liked the flowers and cabin set mixed together in the first room, and I just thought all the rooms were all sweet~The kitchen gave me some ideas for my own kitchen 0.o
I haven't got a updated dream, I do have one, but I would appreciate if you wait till I let you know when you can look at my dream XD I need to do a few tiny things before hand.
Hope you have a good day~

I finally had a bit of time to look at your dream town! And wow, I loved it. I love how neat everything it and the path patterns are well used for every part of the town that is important. I love the setting outside town hall, it was very symertical and it was nice seeing trees everywhere but in nice lines XD
In the Lanstar house, i liked the rooms that had most of its of the own set. And in the bathroom, I liked how everything was set so you can have alot of stuff in it, XD and I like in the rooms that had most of the set in it, for you to add stuff you wanted in it along with the set if that makes sense XD
In the Irisa household, I liked the flowers and cabin set mixed together in the first room, and I just thought all the rooms were all sweet~The kitchen gave me some ideas for my own kitchen 0.o
I haven't got a updated dream, I do have one, but I would appreciate if you wait till I let you know when you can look at my dream XD I need to do a few tiny things before hand.
Hope you have a good day~

Thank you for the visit! Once you have your dream town updated, I'll gladly take a look at it. ^_^

Back