• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Changing villagers...

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I have multiple towns with all my perma-villagers, or so I thought. I have Inkwell in my one town, but I don't really like him. But I also like having all personalities in my towns, so I'm thinking about switching him out. Thing is I need to scan him out with another Amiibo.

I don't have a lot of jock villagers I like. Right now I'm torn between Sheldon and Roald. Sheldon just because I love the way the squirrel villagers tails bounce when they walk, lol. And Roald because...well, I like penguins.

So if you guys had to choose, which would it be? (Already have a sneaking suspicion Sheldon will dominate, but I'm still curious.)

Hm, that's a tough choice. I find a few of the jocks extremely cute (only not moving in Kid Cat because I already have two cats...) but know what it feels like to find the choices limited.

Both are pretty cute though. Roald doesn't look in any way athletic to me, which both adds and detracts from the appeal somehow? Right now I'd choose him, because I've had Sheldon and never really warmed up to him (his house is nicer though, if you care about that)

P.S. Just saw in your sig that you already have Genji in another town - he's one of my all-time favorites <3

I had Roald in my first two towns... I found him quite fun - ihe makes talking to a jock more like talking to a sports fan! His interior also kind of suggests that, with the kiddie feel and the giant television in the back. I also like how clean his design is as well...

Really though, I'm probably going to get him to replace my other jock in my town at some point.

I've never had either of them and have only seen them when resetting but I have always wanted to try one or the other!

Sheldon - or - Roald

Hmmmmm

I say try Sheldon first because he is a bouncy squirrel tail owner.

But in one of my towns with multiple villagers I'm tempted to try either one.
Good jocks are hard to find!!

I had Sheldon in my original town and never really liked him, so I'd pick Roald. I quite like his design, penguins can be athletic too! -insert mad face-

CMn2fuQUwAAKfgV.jpg
I had Roald for a short time and I didn't really like him and by coincidence,I replaced him with Sheldon and three years later,that squirrel is still living in my town.Sheldon has some really funny facial expressions and his house has kind of an Asian/forest theme.

Personally, Penguins are my favourite animals irl, and honestly I'm not a lover of Sheldon.
I had Roald in my second town a couple of years ago, and I really loved him!
The furniture he uses in his house is the Kiddie furniture though, which I'm not a lover of..
I would say Roald, but it is up to you! ~ :3

Welp. I think Roald is the winner! Penguins are such adorable little pudges and I think k he's worth trying.

Thanks for all the input, everyone!

I haven't had Sheldon before, so I can't say whether he would be fun or not, but Roald has been in Salem since I began it. I'm not really crazy about the jocks, but I do think he's cute with his little penguin waddle.

I see you've already decided on Ronald, but that is who I would suggest, too. I really like the penguins. My jock is Frobert and I love him. It is hilarious that he is so tiny with that dialogue.

Back