Inky
Andromeda Potion
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Aurora Sky
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Flower Glow Wand
When you go into villagers houses and you talk to them for a few mins to build up your relationship with them/to do a quest and they do this:

"Sorry (insert your name here), I just remembered something really important. Please don't bug me."
wow cheers bud thanks a lot :(

This has never happened to me before, but it certainly does seem like it'd be annoying.

Isn't it just more realistic? You talk to someone over and over and over, monopolising their time, they will get fed up with you and ask you to stop bothering them so they can get something done on their own. I feel like I'd be the same.

That is what happens if you constantly talk to one of your villagers. They will then walk around like they are in deep thought. On a related topic, does anyone else get annoyed that when you just want to talk to the villager, they always give you a job instead.

It's like, 'Hey, what's up! How's your day going."
"Thank goodness you're here. I'm craving apples. I really want apples. Give me an apple."

I just wish there'd be a chat and give me work option. It's annoying to talk to a villager and the only thing they ever do is put you to work.

Yep, just give a few minutes and they'll be chipper as usual. Or angry, as my villagers tend to be.

What really irks me is when I'm in Retail/a Main street shop with a villager or ex-villagers and I go to look at an item but the villager is beside the item so I start talking to the villager instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
If you think that's annoying try playing the gamecube version. When this happened they'd get angry with you or tell you to shut up lol

If you think that's annoying try playing the gamecube version. When this happened they'd get angry with you or tell you to shut up lol

They've really toned down at least the negative emotions which seems to reduce some of the nuance to the game. I preferred it when whacking them with the net too many times made them blow up at you. It was legitimately surprising.

They've really toned down at least the negative emotions which seems to reduce some of the nuance to the game. I preferred it when whacking them with the net too many times made them blow up at you. It was legitimately surprising.

It was amazing. I just replayed my old town a few days ago and Tiara got so mad at me so I'd push her. Pate got mad because a side character didn't write her a letter but changed the town tune. Rollo got mad because he was hungry.

Last edited:
It was amazing. I just replayed my old town a few days ago and Tiara got so mad at me so I'd push her. Pate got mad because a side character didn't write her a letter but changed the town tune. Rollo got mad because he was hungry.

There it is. It just adds personality when they can properly express all the emotions. And are the crankies and snooties genuinely rude?

Wow! Thats never happened to me!
What villager type is the person who said it? That will probably have something to do with it ;p

it doesn't annoy me,, but
I've done that a few times on purpose, apparently if you do it then TT 3 days they will request to move out.
Only once I did it on accident to Nana. She was too cute I couldn't leave her alone haha

There it is. It just adds personality when they can properly express all the emotions. And are the crankies and snooties genuinely rude?

YESSS, the crankies and snooties on the GameCube were so rude sometimes, and it was glorious!

As for magical donkey's question, I didn't realize that could happen while you were inside their house! Wow. I've only had it happen to me while outside.

I've had this happen to me a lot recently actually, and it really is annoying. It always happens when I talk to the villagers I like the most, but they keep saying the same thing; I just want to hear them say something different!

I usually do it all the time to my dreamies.
They just want a break from you talking too much to them...
Come on, they do like you, they just feel uncomfortable :3

VERY RUDE! They call you little so and so's, busy bodies, even idiots lol. They can tell you to shut up and leave them alone. I genuinely hate Queenie just because of that game.

It's not really annoying to me, I just feel like I'm annoying them qq

I didn't even know that they did it until a while ago, where I was obsessively talking to Daisy trying to get our friendship higher lol
I was like, omg what did I do I'm sorry!! ;__;

This doesn't happen to me often since by the time this would happen, my villagers would have repeated themselves many times and i would have grown bored of them and walk away LOL

Last edited:
Back