Favourite chocolate?

Mr.Big is my fav chocolate bar!! Mmm

I believe they are only available in Canada. Its a chocolate bar with caramel and peanuts. So delish. If you ever come here I recommend trying one! Of course, as the name states, they are a pretty big chocolate bar lol
I'm Canadian and I've never heard of "Mr. Big"

I'm Canadian and I've never heard of "Mr. Big"

I'm also Canadian and see them all the time. Maybe it's more popular in some places than others?

According to Wiki

The bar is common in Canada. It is also available Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, Poland and some areas of the United States.

Last edited:
i like kitkats! the wafer inside is really good :'))) i tend to like the chocolates with wafer inside, so, like, crunch and those chocolate wafer roll things!

Mars Bars are the best and if you disagree I'll punch you

I can't choose, I love them all.

Recently I've lost myself in the world of Milka, I didn't realize they had different flavours to choose from and I've discovered their caramel and LU biscuit one. BIG mistake I tell you.

Pretty much all chocolate. I even have a special place in my heart for the really really cheap milk chocolate that almost has no chocolate in it, like the cheap bags you get for Christmas or Halloween that come in the foils. My favorite chocolate has to be dark chocolate, I enjoy Lindt a lot and Ghiradelli. Every time I go to San Fran I love going to the square and just breathing in all the chocolate fumes. It's magical.

Mmm, either Lir or Milka. The office my dad works in is actually right beside a Lir chocolate factory so he'd always bring home an ungodly amount of it around Christmas time.

:)My favourite HAS to be dairy milk chocolate. At the drugstore they sell these chocolate buttons and I'm completely addicted to them

I love peppermint white chocolate!
Also dark chocolate~ milk chocolate~ all chocolate is good to me xD

But peppermint is definitely my favorite, I wish they were in all year round and not just during the Christmas season.. :(

If I had to pick brand, Dove chocolates are some of the best. I just really love milk chocolate~ I'll eat some dark chocolate, but dark and white are not something I eat often. I get cravings for milk chocolate :cool:

i LOVE white chocolate, especially cookies n' cream by Hershey's (my all time favorite chocolate bar) but some exceptions are maltesers and snickers :p

There is a brand of ice cream that I enjoy that had something called like french white chocolate with milk chocolate chips and it was the best. :D

Ummm, milk chocolate. o:
Twix, Snickers, M&Ms (Both regular & peanuts.. & peanut butter.. xD)..three musketeers.
Oh goodness, a lot of them.

Mr.Big is my fav chocolate bar!! Mmm

I believe they are only available in Canada. Its a chocolate bar with caramel and peanuts. So delish. If you ever come here I recommend trying one! Of course, as the name states, they are a pretty big chocolate bar lol

I think you can get them in the UK, but they're just renamed Lion Bar.

Back