• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite chocolate?

I love white chocolate. I'll eat any white chocolate, I really don't have any preference. I'll take white chocolate anything, any day.

|ू・ω・` )
I don't believe I'm the only person who will be more likely to get nosebleeds after eating chocolate, especially during summer.

I love white chocolate!! I'm not a fan of regular ol' chocolate personally since they're all bitter to me. I also like red velvet which has cocoa so that's also kinda chocolate-y?

"Ritter Sport Halbbitter" .. it's half dark chocolate..
I miss this one so much. I need to tell my Dad to send me some over.. x)

I like all chocolates, but milk and white are my favourites. As for candy bars, there are so many good ones that I can't decide.

I like pretty much all kinds of chocolate, but my favorite is white chocolate; I like the extra sweetness it has compared to other kinds. :blush:

Last edited:
Milk Chocolate only, I can't stand Dark or any other type. White Chocolate though is somewhat tasty. :eek:

Back