• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite chocolate?

I love most types of dark chocolate. My favourite non-dark chocolate bars are Mars and Hershey's Cookies N' Cream

i usually get marabou because it's the most common one here but tbh i don't really care that much.

Any Whittakers chocolate O-O

Ah the perks of being a kiwi ^-^

There's this one chocolate bar called "Vego", it's a very thick prauline bar with whole hazelnuts, and by golly, it's mouthwatering. Honestly it does come with a bit of a price tag but I recommend it to everyone, even if you're not vegan.

vego_open_grande.jpg

I don't really have a specific preferred brand, I just like dark chocolate. White chocolate can be nice, too, if I'm in the mood for it.

Dark Chocolate for sure. The only dark chocolate that is even somewhat bad is 100% pure dark chocolate, that can be a bit overwhelming.
But the BEST dark chocolate was this Grenadian dark chocolate I got from Berlin. It was amazing and amazingly cheap.

I love 3 Musketeers it's my favorite candy! As far as type I enjoy white chocolate! In my opinion it's the least sweet.

Lindt! ALL THE LINDT

YUM, i love the truffles!

I'm not a huge chocolate person, but i like Butterfinger, Heath and anything cookies and cream flavored. I always think I like box chocolates, but then I quickly realize that i do not like them lol.

Chocolate with other candies in it like gummies and popping candy. I can't remember the name of it but I think it's by Cadbury. Marvellous Creations I think it's called. Cookies and Cream chocolate. Willy Wonka chocolate. And chocolate with M&Ms or Smarties in it.

Last edited:
Back