• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite chocolate?

magicaldonkey

britcom poster collecc
Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3844-4393-0026
Inky
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Aurora Sky
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Flower Glow Wand
What's your favourite chocolate brand?
eg: twix,wispa etc

Mine's basically all of them. :) (since I don't like waffles, sweets, any fizzy drink and cake)
I'm very easy to buy for when it comes to someone taking me out :) (drink-wise because water's often free)

I like any kind of dark chocolate, I'm not that picky plus I don't eat chocolate that often. When I was younger I used to be obsessed with violet crumbles. There was only one black market place where you could get them where I lived... lol this was before a lot of foreign food brands were imported to my country.

Basically anything. I'm not that picky. Just as long as it's not white chocolate. I dislike white chocolate(or at least I'm not a fan).

Anything that is free from nuts and not white chocolate I'm willing to try.

I prefer dark chocolate though.

Dark chocolate for me as well, especially infused with orange zest... mmm... Milk chocolate is ok in small doses & combined with hazelnuts

ghiradell! I like the fancy stuff :p

I like dark, milk, or white chocolate, they're all good to me.

my favorite kind of choco bar is one that adds in spicy chili pepper. Vosges used to have one called i think the Oaxaca bar that was really good, and i think Lindt makes one that's easier to find...

Ghiradel is the bomb.
I also like Hershey, Crunch, and Twix.
Really, anything milk chocolate, :3

Dark chocolateeee of most brands. Yumm. I really like toblerone and ritter sport chocolate a lot though.

Dark chocolate of any kind,
fave brands i guess would be godiva & ghirardelli
I hate american milk chocolate

Dark chocolate is disgusting how do you people eat that stuff? It has no flavour :L

I really like the fancy milk chocolate brands, sometimes I eat aero and stuff but cheap chocolate kinda has a bad aftertaste :p

thornton truffles
but like they're super sickly and indulgent

not too picky about which brand but Lindt is pretty sweet

Last edited:
Hershey's milk chocolate and m&m's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Lindt milk chocolate truffles.

Mr.Big is my fav chocolate bar!! Mmm

I believe they are only available in Canada. Its a chocolate bar with caramel and peanuts. So delish. If you ever come here I recommend trying one! Of course, as the name states, they are a pretty big chocolate bar lol

I like any kind of dark chocolate, I'm not that picky plus I don't eat chocolate that often. When I was younger I used to be obsessed with violet crumbles. There was only one black market place where you could get them where I lived... lol this was before a lot of foreign food brands were imported to my country.

Violet Crumble looks like Crunchie. I liked Crunchie. Still eating it like once in a year but now I prefer make my own with dark chocolate.

I like chocolate from a local store where I live but if we need a known brand, I would say Lindt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dark chocolate is disgusting how do you people eat that stuff? It has no flavour :L

I really like the fancy milk chocolate brands, sometimes I eat aero and stuff but cheap chocolate kinda has a bad aftertaste :p

Quite the contrary! It tastes like chocolate should taste! :p ....but some dark chocolate brands are pretty bad.
White chocolate is awful though.

Milk chocolate! Specifically twix, ferrero rocher, toblerone, and maltesers heh. I like chewy stuff i guess?

Back