Crystal Tree
Festive Bell
Gingerbread Man
Hot Cocoa
Heart of the Forest
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Feedback
100% (16) +
So many (actually I think all of them) of my old ACNL don't even play any more. I miss the days where I'd randomly go to someone else's town or I'd open my gates and someone would randomly come over. I'd like to have that with someone else again! Let me know if you're interested in being my ACNL friend, and we'll exchange friend codes! And honestly I don't mind adding numerous people either, it just makes it more fun! :D

I'd love to be your friend! My town is only 9 days old, so I'd rather come to yours and shoe shop! xD (I'd bring over a fruit basket!) My FC is on my profile! :blush:

Ah wow thanks! That's great :D I don't think I'll be able to play today because I'm busy, but tomorrow onwards I'll be free I think. My FC is also in my profile, add me when you're ready!

I'd love to add you as a friend because i've been through the same thing suddenly everyones gone some how :3

Hello! I would love to visit your town! I started playing around a week ago and have a loooong ways to go. Here is my friend code. :)
FC : 2810-3179-8426

Thanks! Add me if possible.

I would love to be a friend don't have a really old Town and been on hiatus for a while but I'm back and I won't stop playing I have tons of fruit and interesting villagers

Hello! I would love to add you. My name is Danni :) my friend code is 5301-0233-7318
And any others reading this may add me as well!!

Last edited:
i'll be your friend! just, if you ever go to my town, please know that it's a work and progress and i'm aware of how horrid everything looks, lol. my FC is on my profile ^^

Hey I'd love to add anyone as a friend! Just PM me if you add me or want to so I don't end up adding people who don't add back :D

I'll add you! :)

OKsZeBu.gif

Hey my friend code is 3068-0185-8775 just wondering if anyone has a 3ds or wii u of any kind I will buy it of you for at most 25000 bells but if you don't that's okay too

Please add me! 3539-9690-9058 !! I added everyone in this thread :)

Last edited:
So many (actually I think all of them) of my old ACNL don't even play any more. I miss the days where I'd randomly go to someone else's town or I'd open my gates and someone would randomly come over. I'd like to have that with someone else again! Let me know if you're interested in being my ACNL friend, and we'll exchange friend codes! And honestly I don't mind adding numerous people either, it just makes it more fun! :D

Hey, I'll add your friend code, I get on randomly and open my gate randomly day and night. My town is almost a year old (though I got ACNL when it came out I sold my old ds and copy of the game).

Anyway I have few rules, you're welcome to come by anytime my gates open, take fruit, shop at my stores, talk to villagers, dig up and keep fossils (I have all but one, and dont really care), take flowers (I have no hybrids) etc. I just dont want my trees cut down. Yet. If I am sitting in my house or in the cafe not responding, that just means I'm away from the game for a while.

Same for anybody else in this thread. If you send me a message that you added me, I'll add you in return.

I'd LOVE to have some friends! i'm mayor coco of moonlit. here's a bit about my town! [my towns fruit is cherry. i dont have any public works projects on right now, i'm working on upgrading my shops. i have kicks and im close to getting tnt mart. my town is a few months old but i don't have all those fancy streets and flowers and shops and stuff.] i'd really love to visit your town!!!:blush: and my friend code will show up as josh (i inherited my bros 3ds). FC: 0087-2793-1189

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok quick question, how do you make those cool stickers about your town??? i love them!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do you make those cool stickers about your town??? i love em!!'

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do you make those cool stickers???? they are so cool!!!!!

Back