• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Cake Flavor?

i'm not that good at eating sweet foods- they sometimes taste overly sweet to me- but i like ice cream cakes! the frosting doesn't have that awful synthetic flavor, and it's nice and cold :)

Super specific, but Buttercream Bakery's Champagne cake. It is the best cake ever. Super moist and the custard is to die for, I could literally eat the whole cake and die happy because it's so good. There's no contest if I ever get married that is the cake I will have.

I'd have to say that home made chocolate cake with home made chocolate icing with a hint of cream cheese in it is my favorite cake. I also like Dairy Queen ice cream cakes.

CHEESECAKE! All kinds of cheesecake. Red velvet too, and birthday cake with cream cheese. ugh.

I love vanilla and chocolate~~ That way I can put a whipped frosting on top in whatever flavor I like :p I dislike lemon everything, except for lemonade. I can't remember having strawberry flavor.
I also love the butter cake flavor used for Tres Leches~~~ Omg, /licks lips/ I loooooove Tres Leches. I haven't made one in years, though. Now I want one. This cake topic is blasphemy..........

vanilla, strawberry, strawberry and vanilla, vanilla and stawberry

All the chocolate and sprinkles. I freaking love some homemade chocolate cake and chocolate frosting!

Cheesecake, as long as it's properly made (some caf?s here have this yucky yogurt instead of the actual creamy cheese thing you should have :()

Chocolate is good as long as it's not 394584 gallons of sugar in it.

Not a fan of those creamy fruit/berry birthday cakes though. And if it's banana in it then it's a no-no.

I'm always a big fan of just plain vanilla. I do love strawberry too. Here in Japan they sell Strawberry Shortcake, which is a light vanilla nod strawberry cake with cream - it is amazing :blush:

Red velvet, but also chocolate, but also coffee, I just love cake man T.T

Back