Eggs
Old Eggs
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Personally, mine is strawberry, but lemon and vanilla are also amazing. Chocolate cake is good in small quantities.

I hate cake and sweets. Somehow, I like chocolate. :) (shocking i know!!!)

There is this Filipino bakery, Red Ribbon, nearby that has the fluffiest cakes that I've ever tasted. I like their mango cake the best, but the mocha cake is pretty great too.

Last edited:
i'm not a big fan of cake, but i like pies! my favorite types of pies are lemon meriengue and key lime.

Everyone knows what happens if you eat too much cake...
I usually only prefer chocolate, :3

I'm more of a pie man, but i do like cake.

I had a cuatros leches cake before that was amazing (tres leches with an extra layer of caramel on top).
i like red velvet cake.
and German chocolate cake! (its not actually German tho...)

Velvet even though it's just chocolate cake made red

also I've tried this mango flavored cake and that was really good? dunno if Puto would count but I like that too

Anything not too sweet or lemon/lime.
But if I have to choose,
-chocolate
-fresh fruit
-ice cream
-cheesecake counts right?

What kind of cakes? I'm used to mousses cakes and cakes with lot of custard, fruits (French cakes?)

If we are talking about those cakes with frosting or fondant (like cupcakes), I would say chocolate.

If it's pond cakes: spices.

I like lot of cakes, but I don't like fondant or too sweet/dry frosting.

Chocolate cake with vanilla icing (or just chocolate cake in general), and cheesecake! I'm not super picky but I don't really like lemon and strawberry cakes, I'm not sure why since I like fruit. :/

OMG I love cake... I think that confetti cake is my favorite.

Like, the Pillsbury Funfetti stuff that comes in a box? Aw yiss. Homemade is good, though, too.

download.jpg

AW YISS.

Back