Yellow Pansy
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Yellow Cosmos
New Horizons Token
A little backstory, I get the birthday blues pretty bad. I always feel like I should be doing something more special. Since my birthday is on a Sunday this year (tomorrow) I can't do much in the real world anyways since I live in a conservative place where everything is closed for church day. Animal Crossing has always made me feel better. To wake up and have a birthday party just for you from your friends... it's one of the reasons I love this game.
I know K.K. is giving out the special song tonight, and that there's a little party when you start up the game. What else is different on your birthday? Dialogue from special characters? Something from the Amiibo update? Anything else? Thanks for reading have a nice day

Um well at the party they throw for you, you can find out the friendship with them depending on the present they give you

Oh does KK do a birthday song or something the day of your birthday? I had no idea. If so, that's cool. I know villagers will do a little bit of birthday dialogue in the beginning and then resume to their normal conversations. Other than that I don't really know what else you can do. Maybe you can set up another mini birthday party in your house with special furniture (e.g. Balloons, karaoke machines, gift piles, cake, etc) and invite someone online to join you! Or even wait patiently until after villager asks to visit your house and take some cute shots together! Happy birthday btw. Hope you have a great day celebrating it in-game and in real life!

Hey ! my birthday is monday so we have similar birthdays!:):)

Ah happy almost birthday! I wish you all the best ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh does KK do a birthday song or something the day of your birthday? I had no idea. If so, that's cool. I know villagers will do a little bit of birthday dialogue in the beginning and then resume to their normal conversations. Other than that I don't really know what else you can do. Maybe you can set up another mini birthday party in your house with special furniture (e.g. Balloons, karaoke machines, gift piles, cake, etc) and invite someone online to join you! Or even wait patiently until after villager asks to visit your house and take some cute shots together! Happy birthday btw. Hope you have a great day celebrating it in-game and in real life!

K.K. will give you the birthday song the Saturday before your birthday. I think it's mostly for doing what you said and setting up your own birthday party. It's an adorable idea! I know the birthday cake was always cute because then you get to blow out the candles. Since it falls on a Sunday in August I'll have a fireworks show that night! That's probably the cutest thing about it. I've been collecting fireworks all week! Forgot that the firework fountain went off when you set it down so I already spoiled that one.
Anyways! Thanks so much!

Why not have a birthday bash and invite some of the good folk from TBT to do some island tours or something of that nature. If you don't have much planned, it could be fun.

I hope you have a good day!

Back