• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

"Draw Me A..." ✏️Doodling Game!

tifachu

。*・゜☆・ ゜✧・。 • ・
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8395-2476-4795
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
http://sketchtoy.com/

how_by_tifachu-dbitzll.gif
star_bullet_by_syumi-d7kwry9.png
Even though this is a drawing game, anyone is welcome to play, artistic or not!

You must draw what the user above you asks, while also requesting something for the next poster to draw!

Try to: Reserve a post, and edit the link in later so no one gets ninja'd; include what the next poster should draw in your reserve post, so they aren't waiting for you to finish.
If the poster above you did not include this, just go to the post above theirs and draw what they request.

Don't: Double post; request OC's or anything complex, this isn't a way to get free art-- this is only a game.

Use this website to draw: sketchtoy.com, press save, and then post the link! You can use another program on your computer if it doesn't work for you.

Example

User 1- Draw me an apple.
--------
User 2- (Link) Draw me a cat!
--------
User 3- (Link) Draw me a dog.
doodling.gif

The first poster:

Draw me a cake!

Last edited:
one of my cacti.. i'm really not a fan of digital art and did that in like a min soz soz couldnt draw the pot cause it wouldnt work when i scrolled down

draw me a cat

You can't, lmao.
Trying really hard on the unicirn, my drawing skills are absolute nuts without a picture -.-

http://sketchtoy.com/68252125
Unicorn is finished! (Though it sucks)
Still waiting if someone can draw me a wolf or Marie :p

Edit: Timing is SO WRONG! Gonna draw a wolf (rip)

Last edited:
Back