• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Eh, the videogame looks good but I'm not sure if it's really my cup of tea.
yeah i wouldn't really recommend the game unless you've been playing otome/dating sim games, this doesn't appeal to anyone outside of its target audience

i do wonder how the minigames kat is planning will tie into the game lore O:

just because it's korean doesn't mean it's still not anime trash :rolleyes:

jk I'm giving kat a hard time, idc too much about flavor though it can help me keep my interest (smash and franchise wars were really good at that)

Personally, Mystic Messenger is my first otome game, and I mainly like it for conflicts in the game other than the romance. Both times I've tried a romance route, I get Yoosung, and then he goes yandere on me :(

Jaehee is Baehee though

- - - Post Merge - - -

@evan Lore's gonna be a lil different in this game just bc I like writing out paragraphs of story rather than a small blurb. They had funny af lore though!

Only 3 more till we reach 15 guys! Idk if anyone had any timeline that they need this game to start by, but:

1) If we dont reach 15, I'm gonna end signups in 3 days
2) If we reach 15, it'll end in 24 hours from that point.

Thats open for adjustments if yall need more/less time in signups

Personally, Mystic Messenger is my first otome game, and I mainly like it for conflicts in the game other than the romance. Both times I've tried a romance route, I get Yoosung, and then he goes yandere on me :(

Jaehee is Baehee though

- - - Post Merge - - -

@evan Lore's gonna be a lil different in this game just bc I like writing out paragraphs of story rather than a small blurb. They had funny af lore though!

Only 3 more till we reach 15 guys! Idk if anyone had any timeline that they need this game to start by, but:

I thought you had to go for a romance route otherwise the game ends on day 5.
Unless you want to go for Jaehee everytime. Jaehee suuuuucks.

Game ends D5 if you dont get a route but the only route I've tried other than Yoosung is Jaehee and she's the best fite me

Last edited:

Jaehee is Baehee though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that you forgot to put Kit in

Something came up, I don't think I can commit to this game ;-; I gotta /out, sorry!

lol the first weeb maf on here (i think it was faithful june) was a train wreck. i wonder if this will end up the same : )

Jaehee is the best route but don't @ me on this :eyes:

/replacements please!

i really wanna sign up kat, but estevan comes back from korean on tuesday and im not sure how active ill be given how awkward this living situation is gonna be. im def gonna try to follow along in the thread tho. GAHHHH

I'm gonna download the game and give it a try :/

Kat already warned me and I'm purposefully kinda trying to get it haha

Baaadd D:
If you want to get it try to get hearts from Jumin or 707, you can't get their routes on casual mode and it'll result in the bad end.
But you shouldnnnt

Yo I just got a notification from Yoosung

Damn okay that's kinda cool

I'll play if you need more to fill up the playerlist
but if other people come you can give it to them

Back