Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I don't think f11 is scum, just a feeling

f11, why do you care about their rolenames?
dad claimed a name earlier when he said he was the model. Idk if it's his real name or a safeclaim. I guessing not safe because if mafia had one why didn't kirby claim but I still wanna double check.

Mog is an easy lynch
Almost too easy
Her lack of posting and overall contribution makes her difficult to get a good read on or any real opinions from.
I'm really suspicious of her for that reason but :/
I don't know for sure. I'd have to look over dolby's sus again i guess...
If anyone has any opinions on why they think mog is scum i'd love some convincing either way.

I don't think she has much in the way of associations going for her. Can't remember Dad saying much about her and Kirby hedged a lot on the Mog read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why are we ruling out f11?

I don't think she has much in the way of associations going for her. Can't remember Dad saying much about her and Kirby hedged a lot on the Mog read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why are we ruling out f11?

We aren't ruling out f11?
Or atleast i wasnt lol

Idk, I don't feel like f11 is scum. Again, just a general vibe. At this point in the game, I'm honestly a little too confused to determine who's in the Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who between Natty and Mogyay do yall think is scum? I say it's one of those two.

Idk, I don't feel like f11 is scum. Again, just a general vibe. At this point in the game, I'm honestly a little too confused to determine who's in the Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who between Natty and Mogyay do yall think is scum? I say it's one of those two.
Natty is in this game? Did I miss something?

sorry i just got back. i thought maybe night would have ended but i see it hasn't. so do we all kinda claim maybe tomorrow and then pick the odd one out (probably me but it's ok, i deserve it lol, i don't think town can lose at this point esp with det inspections)

Back