Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

There's no chance we have a witch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rereading the thread gimme like 2 seconds what is this spicy development

I just looked up what a witch is. It's a JOAT that can use each skill only once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog! Who did you visit and what did you do? :)

lul i'm jumin han the one-shot jailer, i jailed kirby n1 and was gonna sleep on the decision whether to execute him or not but i didn't have time to go over things in the morning bc school so i just let him live :/

not gonna say what safeclaim he used yet bc someone else might claim it ;]

also i was posing as bianca which is probably why she died n1 so i should apologise for getting her killed oops lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

possibly
You should have outed this right as D2 started.

The witch is dead, so the witch is confirmed
Damn Daniel, back it again with the Witch play.

I just looked up what a witch is. It's a JOAT that can use each skill only once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog! Who did you visit and what did you do? :)
That's not what a witch is.

Also what if Mog is cop?

it literally says in the role PM

example of how witch works:

I am witch. You are doc. You protect Heyden. I witch you with Zendel. You end up protecting Heyden bcuz of my witch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog lynch or is she the detective or something?

No this is easy.

Mog has to out now, if she's detective without CC's she'll be clear. If it's any other "blue" she's conf scum.

Also if you're witched you should receive a PM. It's generally considered unfair otherwise.

But I don't know that. I'm new.

it literally says in the role PM

example of how witch works:

I am witch. You are doc. You protect Heyden. I witch you with Zendel. You end up protecting Heyden bcuz of my witch.

I don't understand. So... it didn't change anything? I'm so confused I'm sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did not receive a PM about being witched. Did anyone?

I want to say it didn't change anything, but generally you're supposed to know if you're witched or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know whether precedent should necessarily hold though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did not receive a PM about being witched. Did anyone?

I believe only zendel receives the pm because he was the one that was witched. So yes it did change but we don't know zendel's new target.

Also if you're witched you should receive a PM. It's generally considered unfair otherwise.

But I don't know that. I'm new.

yeah i looked up witch on a maf wiki and it says usually ur notified if ur witched

also to clear one thing up cuz im not totally sure, zendel, who did u intend to watch? and were u notified u were switched

Back