• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Two more votes and he's dead, y'all.

Even if you don't understand my argument, we can all pretty much agree that he's sounded scummy this entire time.

How about this. If we lynch him and I'm wrong, then you can lynch me for being so far off the mark.

Let's play a waiting game.

Who do we go onto after Kirby flips? Who would y'all want to lynch, and would that change depending on alignment?

As far as I'd go I would lynch Mog next unless something big happened.

Two more votes and he's dead, y'all.

Even if you don't understand my argument, we can all pretty much agree that he's sounded scummy this entire time.

How about this. If we lynch him and I'm wrong, then you can lynch me for being so far off the mark.

Nah, don't worry about it. People are wrong about reads all the time. I thought Dolby v Dad was Town vs Town.

Nah, don't worry about it. People are wrong about reads all the time. I thought Dolby v Dad was Town vs Town.

I didn't. :p

There is literally more clear-cut evidence against Kirby than we had against Dad

Either FireNinja1 or Damniel are town, possibly both, and I seriously can't understand why you both have been trying to prolong this

I didn't. :p

There is literally more clear-cut evidence against Kirby than we had against Dad

Either FireNinja1 or Damniel are town, possibly both, and I seriously can't understand why you both have been trying to prolong this
We get more time. That's why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby self hammered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright let's move on to who's next.

I still don't understand the point in hammering urself though, seems dumb

Back