• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

lol what if kat ends this game with the following:

" to be continued" as a twist lol

part 2?

giphy.gif

Still wanna see the action list. Admitting it was townsided was all I really wanted to hear, even though a great deal of it was the actions going as bad as they could have possibly went for mafia (honestly this is the worst luck I've ever had as scum), it still felt unfair. That being said I guess I could have tried harder in my situation to defend myself but a lot of disbelief couldn't really be suspended in that massclaim.

me but I had no idea what to even do with the mini game anyways

u lost this game so im not voting u for the tbt scummies anymore #smh

Good job Zendel. I didn't expect Zendel to play this aggressively either, but I've never played with them before, but while I'm away I stg if they lead a lynch against me I'll...well I won't be pissed, more lowkey depressed. This game has been ****ting on mafia nonstop.
- Dad

Aw, thanks Dad!

**** this gay life we still have a cop to sniff out. I didn't know karen was kermit and natty was byngo btw, they're experienced but lurky so I thought they were some person I've never played with or new.

Beware of those two. I think cop is in Evan/Karen(kermit)/Natty(byngo)/Crys(f11).

:lemon:

heyden did a great job, though idk if i would have fallen for it. i don't think bianca knows how to reaction test yet. it was clearly written by an experienced player. :p

also, i feel like i paved the way for claiming. i'm really sorry to all of the Mafia. it's my fault that this game wasn't fair. i won't do that again.

20 TBT because I don't have much
lol Lemom

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't pay attention to franchise wars

- - - Post Merge - - -

also drawing attention to a recent game where you were town.... isn't that scummy?
i almost forgot about this

dad just babyraged a lot to me in private instead of posting LUL

Weirdly, discord works better on my phone than this site but you still didn't have enough emojis for my rage so it was useless

Last edited:
Weirdly, discord works better on my phone than this site but you still didn't have enough emojis for my rage so it was useless

i had plenty of emotes because im not a discord pleb and was in emote servers

(doing this on a college computer so I don't have all of the visual assets, will get yall to them once I get get back, but Ness has pushed me up the ass to get this endgame done so :,) )

Endgame
(this encompasses the story from N2 to the endgame. Kills aren't exactly in order but theyre close)​

You awoke to the sound of police sirens. The sun hadn't even peaked above the horizon, but the memories of last night came flooding back. The gunshot. The head of the RFA, tucked inside the apartment you had fled, still probably oozing blood. You should have really called the cops. But you had your own agenda, and having the police involved would ruin the kind of justice that ******* who shot V deserved. Seems like someone must have brought up your disheveled appearance to the authorities' attention however, as the cops were surrounding the apartment complex you called home. They would find no one home however, as you picked yourself from an alcove you had slept in the previous night. Time for some old fashioned revenge.

As you returned to the apartment in search of any clues of this man's identity, you heard some soft footsteps. Someone, specifically someone trying to be stealthy, padded quietly behind you. You quietly smirked to yourself - seems like your prey came to confront you himself. "I'm not dumb, you know. Why did you shoot V," you stated matter-of-factly in the opposite direction of your likely aggressor.

The man behind you chuckled. Perfect. "You would too if you knew what he did." You heard him stop, and you brace yourself, turning to face V's killer. The man, sporting bleached white hair, pink tips, piercing green eyes, and an exotic tattoo resumed his slow approach, as you took a guarded stance. "It's fine that you don't understand - you'll learn soon enough anyway." After not offering the man a response, he shrugged, unfazed. "You have two options, sweetheart. You can make this easy on yourself and come with me, or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours." He had a wild look in his eyes, and a grin that could kill. This man was insane.

You swallowed some air and clenched your trembling fists. You had no real means of physically fighting him off at the moment; you were coming for information, not for a confrontation. The white haired maniac chuckled lowly, a calm yet pissed demeanor overcoming him. "Then let the games begin." He rushed towards you, brandishing a knife, and it was too much. You panicked, sprinting as much as your body would physically allow you away from this man. A loud crashed caused you to throw your head back though, and a door in an ironic twist of fate seemed to have ran into the man first hand. At the same time, you got a phone call, but it could wait. That is, until it seemed to answer itself.

"MC! I knocked him out with the automatic door so we have some time, but I have a plan. You need to follow my directions exactly. Nod if you understand." You smiled to yourself as you realized the caller - 707 - and nodded, not worrying about how he knows the current situation you were in. "I need you to go back into Rika's apartment. There's some files in there next to her computer. I need you to grab them and immediately jump out of the window next to her computer. Now go! He's getting up!" Sure enough, your aggressor was stumbling up back on his feet, and he looked pissed. But this time there was a plan. You sprinted up as fast as you could, taking the stairs way too quickly and almost tripping a few times, before quickly punching in the code to Rika's apartment and dashing in. He was right behind you, maybe only 5 paces back at most. But the files were dead ahead, so you gathered the rest of your stamina and rushed forward. Grabbing onto the files, you had the foresight to turn your back to the glass and smashed your way out of the apartment without hesitation. A second later, an ear shattering blast echo'd behind you, and a massive force flung you forward and away from the building. You tumbled and passed out in the grass below, barely safe from the blast the bomb 707 activated created. Dad, on the otherhand, wasn't so lucky, and was caught in the explosion. His name will forever remain Unknown. Additionally, a piece of rubble fell due to the crash, crushing the car Jumin was in. Jumin, thankfully, survived, but his driver sadly passed away from the impact.

D2: Dad was Unknown, the Mafia Roleblocker
N2: Amazonevan19 was Driver Kim, the Busdriver

When you came to, you were in a... cabin of some form? Your hearing was still busted, but you could feel the blood from the cuts the glass gave you ooze down your arms and legs, and you could still see V's blood caked on your outfit. A little ways away, a redhead who looked vaguely like 707 and a long haired brunette lady were hunched over, discussing... something. In-between them was that file that you had grabbed from Rika's apartment. You tried focusing your hearing as much as you could, cursing the explosion from blasting it out.

"...Rika....alive...4 hour...."

"..leave him..."

"Excuse me WHAT."

The two turned around to look at you from your outburst, and the brunette lady (man? you weren't really sure?) scowled. "...loud...stop.."

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

The two exchanged alarmed expressions, and Seven brought over a gadget that was on the table and affixed it to your head. Thankfully, everything sounded clear once again.

"Can you hear us now, MC?"

"Yeah, thanks. What's going on right now?"

"Currently, we're planning on going into a cult's hideout that we believe my brother is in, and we believe the guy who was chasing you was from the same place. The woman who's apartment you were staying in is apparently alive, and it's looking like she's holding him hostage. You're going to stay here - that blast looks like it did a number on you-"

"No, I'm going. I want revenge."

"But you're hu-"

"I don't care. Let me at them."

Seven and the other man shared concerned expressions, but the brunette eventually nodded. "Let him, any extra hands we can have in this operation is going to be useful. Gah, I'm not paid enough for this..."

--------------About 4 hours later--------------​

The three of you - Seven, Vanderwood (the brunette, who's a male apparently), and yourself - pulled up in front of an immaculate building. The only thing that betrayed this building from looking like an ancient, beautiful temple was a digital sign in the front that advertised the Mint Eye. A silent nod between the 3 of you indicated that Operation Save Seven's Brother was a go, and everyone headed off in different directions. You, personally, headed through the front door. Your role was to serve as the decoy, and to distract everyone while the other two did the real work. As you walked in, a woman dressed in a beautiful black cloak approached you. "How did you find us, commoner?" the woman asked darkly. She sounded young, maybe 16? But a threat was a threat, so you stepped back as Vanderwood stepped in and ended the girl's life. Her body fell limp on the floor, and just like that, the pop idol Echo Girl was dead.

N3: Damniel was Echo Girl, the Witch

The girl's identity was shocking enough that the trio stared at the corpse for a moment, but a moment was a moment too long and a blonde came from the shadows. Her soft smile and her petite build tried to make an innocent appearance, but her true intentions were betrayed by her cruel, hard green eyes. She immediately honed in on you. "Ah, MC, I've heard plenty about you. I welcome you to our humble abode here at Mint Eye." Seven was having none of her pleasantries however, and took an aggressive step forward. "Where the hell is Saeran, Rika?" The jokester you knew in your chatrooms with him was gone. All that remained was pure, unadulterated rage.

"Don't be so aggressive Saeyoung, Saeran is safe."

"Safe my ass. Let him go."

Rika - the girl - frowned innocently. "He was in a life of pain when he was with your mother, he was much happier here. I'd get him to tell you yourself but..."

"But what!?"

"Saeran is-" Rika didn't get the chance to finish. Vanderwood had snuck behind her, and put the barrel of his gun to her head and pulled the trigger, without hesitation. She slumped to the ground, blood pooling around her head. In a blink of an eye, Kirbystarship had died.

D3: Kirbystarship was Rika, the Godfather

"What the hell, Vanderwood!" Seven's anger towards the girl seemed to pivot to his partner, which Vanderwood simply answered with a shrug.

"Don't you recognize her? She was on our hitlist. Some person said they'd pay a hefty sum to see a cult leader who looked like her dead. Now we can actually report to the boss that we were productive to some extent."

"What the hell, Seven!"

The trio looked up in surprise at the newcomer - a blonde boy, fists balled with anger. Except this was someone who you recognized for once; Yoosung was staring at Seven with an anger unparalleled. "She was all I had left! And you killed her! Rika was right - the RFA is full of monsters! First you killed Rika's right hand man in her own apartment, and now you kill Rika herself!? She even said you knew the man you killed! How did I never see how much of a demon you are!?"

Stunned silence fell over the room. Not only did this mean Yoosung was in on his cousin's plans and was ok with what she was doing to people, but considering what Rika was about to say and Yoosung's outburst, there was only one conclusion to make: Seven had killed his brother back when he was chasing MC. Once it'd fully started to dawn on Seven, he didn't leave, he didn't attack, he didn't even sink down onto the floor. He just kept his stare downcast, unable to respond to the world. Even with Yoosung shouted a war cry and charged Seven with the intent on taking his life, he didn't move.

"Yoosung, please!" you pleaded, in no shape and much too far away to interfere with the assault, but once again, Vanderwood was on the case. He launched a sedative into mogyay's neck, causing him to collapse. "He needs treatment and therapy. Let's get out of here." But still, Seven didn't react, Vanderwood had to grab Seven by force, while leaving you to carry Yoosung back to the car, and he stepped on the gas, the now quartet leaving the Mint Eye to collapse on itself, now that their leader was dead.

D4: mogyay was Yoosung, the Mafia Goon

There was still the issue of the party, however. After some quick discussion amongst the capable RFA members (Zen, Jaehee, and yourself), it was agreed upon to cancel the party. There were too many casualties and disturbed individuals in the RFA to realistically hold the party. Vanderwood looked at you though - covered in the blood of you and the blind photographer, and realized that there was no place for you anymore in mainstream society. He offered you an agent job, which you accepted. Seven, on the otherhand, sank into deep depression over the death of his only real parental figures and his brother, and was moved into Jumin's penthouse for his own safety, along with Yoosung who was showing signs of severe instability from Mint Eye's corruption. Jumin made sure his two friends went to therapy as much as they could. But the most important thing was that the threat of Mint Eye was gone, and everyone was free of the threat of corruption that constantly hung over their heads, unaware to them at the time.

TOWN WINS!
Obs chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5zRptWncuPZNU
Maf chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/r7yTDnG7juN
Jailer chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/hwjXtp4rVWH

(this was like 20 years too late oops :,) )​

Back