Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

This game was funny af but kinda stressful?

I can't believe I misread my PM twice, lmao.

I basically got Dad lynched.

I don't know whether or not I was the first to suggest Dad/Kirby because of the amount of suspicions on Kirby from Dad, it looked like an attempt to put space between the two.

Daniel helped me out Mog, lol.

I was the most clueless about Mog, even though I had her on null most of the time.

We did well this game, we screwed mafia over by claiming and I feel bad about that. The reason I claimed was because I knew something was off about Dad and I didn't think people would be up for a Dad lynch so that's why I did it.

Sorry scum. :(

Still wanna see the action list. Admitting it was townsided was all I really wanted to hear, even though a great deal of it was the actions going as bad as they could have possibly went for mafia (honestly this is the worst luck I've ever had as scum), it still felt unfair. That being said I guess I could have tried harder in my situation to defend myself but a lot of disbelief couldn't really be suspended in that massclaim.

o yeah who received my encrypted message n1

me but I had no idea what to even do with the mini game anyways

Okay im seriously worried that I got a bad ending with Yoosung right now, it's Day 10 and it looks like unknown captured him

For my minigame I was supposed to predict the winner of the minigames but that confused me so I never did it

I was supposed to vote people to come to a party... and if they lived determined flavor of something. I voted Oliver in who still lived so....

i had to guess mc's name like bianca. it was basically hangman

tbh it seems like the game would've needed to last another couple phases for me to even have a chance, cuz none of the letters i chose were in the name

I had to send insults to people, and if they reacted I gained 5 points for the 3rd party team.

I only got to send one to Evan, which I stated "Your memes are low tier and stale, child."

Back