Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

so i was reading through the thread and got to dads claim...... tbh im on the fence. on one hand the role seems pretty implausible for a number of reasons, like the fact we know there's already at least 3 prs + another 1-2 likely (cop, vig) so 5-6 prs seems like way too much. another reason being i can't actually find a role that works exactly like dads claimed role. the closest is the mimic, however there's still differences between the mimic and "model"

on the other hand, cuz he claimed blue, my self-doubt is kicking in, making possibilities run through my mind. smh

im getting dinner around rn, can someone tldr the last like 5 pages?? i don't feel like reading them lmao

so i was reading through the thread and got to dads claim...... tbh im on the fence. on one hand the role seems pretty implausible for a number of reasons, like the fact we know there's already at least 3 prs + another 1-2 likely (cop, vig) so 5-6 prs seems like way too much. another reason being i can't actually find a role that works exactly like dads claimed role. the closest is the mimic, however there's still differences between the mimic and "model"

on the other hand, cuz he claimed blue, my self-doubt is kicking in, making possibilities run through my mind. smh

im getting dinner around rn, can someone tldr the last like 5 pages?? i don't feel like reading them lmao

karen the detective outted with a mafia result on you, are you miller or not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk no one cc (:)

Night 2
(On mobile orz. Flavor to be updated)

Dad was lynched. He was the Mafia Roleblocker

You have until 7pm EST tomorrow to send in night actions

I feel bad about thinking Dolby was scum and I also feel bad that I called him a minion.

Dad focused a lot on Kirby so I think maybe they could be a duo, it'd make sense because he tried to put a connection between Dolby and Kirby.

Hm

Okay blue roles, DO NOT pubically say who you're using your actions on. Especially Doc

It's too late for that, though. I've already explicitly stated that I am going to save Zendel, since saving myself would be futile and I'm iffy on the rest of you.

Back