Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I'm gonna hop off for the night, don't blow up the thread without me please. :heart:

Anyways, I'll catch up on this later, I've gotta go to bed. Dolby if you're town you need to tone it down with this meta bs because you're doing a great job at distracting me with the pointed quality of it all.

By the way, I'm not jester.

I think FireNinja1 actually is the jester, according to everything I've seen so far. I've been going through this entire thread, and I'm up to page 27 by now.

He is definitely the jester. Don't vote for him or he'll win! That's why he voted for himself.

I'll post all of my notes on everyone once I've gone through the whole thread.

I'm probably gonna tone down posting for a bit. Spamming the thread was to get the ball rolling a bit and I think it's starting to roll down the hill a little too fast here.

AKA - My tactic of trying to play as a jester to not get lynched is backfiring so I'm gonna retreat and talk to my scum friends to see what i should actually do because I'm an idiot for starting off a game like this

Honestly why aren't more people suspicious of Dolby right now. Leave FireNinja and Dan alone.

Honestly why aren't more people suspicious of Dolby right now. Leave FireNinja and Dan alone.

why engage him? so he can spew out more stuff that just sounds really town-ey? I don't see a point in talking to him because he always just makes me feel like he is town

why engage him? so he can spew out more stuff that just sounds really town-ey? I don't see a point in talking to him because he always just makes me feel like he is town

No need to engage him, I'm saying he's scummy so stop focusing on FN and Dan. FireNinja is horrible to engage since he obviously doesn't care about playing seriously right now, Dan is acceptable but he shouldn't be the main picture right now.

No need to engage him, I'm saying he's scummy so stop focusing on FN and Dan. FireNinja is horrible to engage since he obviously doesn't care about playing seriously right now, Dan is acceptable but he shouldn't be the main picture right now.

don't tell me how to live my life

I find it funny how I've literally done nothing but no ones really chewed me out for it

but then again I suppose a lot of others haven't done anything either

defensive over someone that's barely a lynch candidate

1488091644398.gif

I find it funny how I've literally done nothing but no ones really chewed me out for it

but then again I suppose a lot of others haven't done anything either

But then Dolby suspects me for doing nothing yet townleans you :eyes:

You're still summarizing my meta (which you apparently major in) to your own benefit. There have been plenty of games where I survive past day six, but plenty I haven't
How does this even tie into any of the points that I've made against you, looking at your meta, you're typically quieter D1 than later on in the game (with most D1s having you at between 9 and 12 posts, and with an average of 25 posts per day)
Also smallposting will of course be more frequent at the beginning of the game when there's not much on the table and you can take advantage of the chaos to get behavioral reactions from players in the quickness of the moment.
Well, you've certainly had a change in philsophy, motivated by the games that you have played off of TBT. Oh wait, you've played two Epic mafia games. As town in ShadowRun (just realized that I've been mixing those two games up(DA:I), whoops), the closest thing that you had to a small post in the early game (D1) was this
Dolby you're really going for blood already, and while it's understandable you want to get the ball rolling, how is option 3 in any way a good idea? Strong or weak, you don't try and lynch somebody until there's a lot of evidence behind it. If you don't recommend this, then why did you even bring it up?
Which was roughly 4 posts into the game. You see the next small post roughly halfway through N1
You're also backpedaling on the bs that I was FOSing oliver as being an oversight but you seemed pretty eager to use against me a few minutes ago. I just spent the time to look for what you were talking about and this is the closest thing I could find to something that can be interpreted as me FOSing oliver:
Did you seriously not read what I said in entirity, it was right there, at the top of the post
So you think one of us is scum just because we're arguing? lol okay

Actually, yes. I haven't played on a forum in over a year but you know damn well that I am a vocal and active player when I have a stance to make or am analyzing something. Especially in the first few days of games when I'm town because I know I can be killed if I'm on the right track. There are still a couple of older players in this game so choosing me to try and grill (over all this meta bs) is a good way to make yourself seem like you're somebody who would make a strong leader because you're not afraid to go after a decent and vocal player. This again leads back to my point about you trying hard to come off as townleading.
And if I'm successful and wrong, I get lynched for it. In truth, former players coming back have a bad time adjusting. Minties, iirc, had a rough couple of games coming back. Meta is not BS either

In this post, you ignore the readily availible information which I handily provided you, put words in my mouth about how you smallpost, how I represent your meta, and accuse me of picking games to fit my case. And frankly, at the end this is one step away from OMGUS

Not defensive, telling people to kindly direct their attention to Dolby since he's scum.

You failed to address my perfectly fine rebuttal. Either address it, come up with a case, or STFU. Then maybe people will take you seriously

You failed to address my perfectly fine rebuttal. Either address it, come up with a case, or STFU. Then maybe people will take you seriously

Maybe you should learn some manners. :eyes:

Maybe you should learn some manners. :eyes:

Maybe you should get good and start playing the game. You called your case on me a ****post after I destroyed it, and insist on continueing to sus me over it

Back