• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Hm how do I wanna go about this

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the next lynch is between Toadsworthy/F11/Mog
granted I don't know why were clearing Fireninja, because he has done nothing to confirm himself except that dumb jester thing

Fixed that for you m8y

Hm how do I wanna go about this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fixed that for you m8y

actually thank you, I don't want to lynch Byngo anymore... I'm doing reads and looking at posts rn, and just got to ISO byngo

- - - Post Merge - - -

also who uses my full name you noob

o btw id prefer to be called natty tbh

im kinda stuck with byngo considering i somehow have -300 something bells

actually thank you, I don't want to lynch NATTY anymore... I'm doing reads and looking at posts rn, and just got to ISO byngo

- - - Post Merge - - -

also who uses my full name you noob

I fixed it
EBWOP

- - - Post Merge - - -

my reads will go up soon, i want to add some thoughts based on Dad's posts

I feel like if Toad was scum he'd want to lynch me though so that's where I have my doubts :/

Has anyone else noticed that Dolby has been awfully quiet? He's clearly lurking and a silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby

Has anyone else noticed that Dolby has been awfully quiet? He's clearly lurking and a silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby

Nice one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the host did something unfair or at least neglectful here and I might be saying that a little out of saltiness, but I also wanted to return to tbt and play a fair game. I could be wrong about it, I'll need to see the action list and it would clear it right up, but that will be later I guess. Also I thought this was a no-PM game.

Ness is the true winner of this game no matter what happens from here.

This is a no PM game by the way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay time for solving

Green are like 99% town, Lime green are potential to be scum more than the others, but I town read them. Orange is scum lean, red is who I'm voting amongst unless something drastic happens

1. Zendel ? Not gonna draw this out, most likely town
2. Oliver ? See ^^^^
3. Damniel ? not gonna draw this out too?
4. f11 ? she always doesn?t give a lot of info as far as playstyle goes, but theres a lot of weird things going on when you read all her posts? for one
f11 said:
LMAO I THOUGHT DAY ENDEd. Okay that gives me a bit more time to think things. Imma remove my vote for Dolby then.
then proceeds to post reads that didn?t really show someone who was ?thinking? too much about the game.
f11 said:
whybare you unvoting? If you fully believe ness is scum leave the vote? Like why vote for someone if your not okay with them being hammered smh.
nudges towards leading to a lynch on someone who was not mafia. And then aside from these her posts are mostly just reacting to other people doing stuff or non-content posts. I?ll probably vote for her tbh. Also townread in Dad?s posts for not much.
5. KermitTea ? seen visited by mafia roleblocker, nothing else to say really
6. amazonevan19 ? more claims, no reason to not believe it
7. Kit ? Kit?s posts feel genuine and from what I can tell they are obvious when they are on scum team. For one when asked directly about how he felt about me in the game, he said he still didn?t have an opinion, rather than try to come up with one for either way.
8. Heyden ? If he is scum he is doing a dang well great job of leading town astray, but his main push right now is for a lynch pool I think we can all agree on. Things like pointing out the cop because we have a miller is something he would?ve said in a scum chat and not out in front of everyone.
9. mogyay ? mog is off this game, that much is obvious. Her reads feel forced and off. For example, in themeless mafia when everyone town read me as scum except mog, she was very vocal about how she KNEW I was different. We don?t get any type of validation or evidence for reads this time, she is just all business which is not mog.
10. fireninja ? I don?t know how or why they are flying under the radar so much. Initial jester claim was dumb, its not town-aligned, and he could be taking advantage of people writing it off as just stupid town to get far in this game. Nothing since then has been helpful really. But we have other fish to fry.
11. Kirby ? I have him really high on the list because of Dad?s posts. He scumread Kirby for tunneling, which literally no one else has even really talked about, and when I?m scum I definitely try to do this to make myself look involved and like I?m deeply analyzing people.
12. Byngo ?
byngo said:
k so im not feeling dads scum, and some of u jumping on him right away is concerning. ik what dads skill level is, i can't see scum dad killing dolby considering they had butted heads quite a bit. killing who uve argued with is typically either a noob scum or bad scum move.

only thing that slightly makes sense if dad is scum is that he's going the reverse psychology route, but Occam's razor dictates that to be very unlikely

on the surface it seems like Byngo is trying to defend Dad here, but at the time we didn?t know about the bus driver and Dolby was dead. This whole post just doesn?t seem like something a scum partner would write knowing they had tried to kill Evan instead, if its forced and fake kudos, but I don?t believe it was fabricated.
13. Literally just spent 3 minutes trying to figure out who I was missing and it was myself

The last parts I want to bring up are in relation to Dad?s posts
He really went in on Kirby a few times and also verbalized being uneasy about Mog, so I want to believe he was trying to bus one of them. I would 80% believe that one of those two are scum with him. Dad also had like zero interaction with f11 and vice versa.
Dad said:
I'm on lunch so I don't have much time to actually sit down and do anything more than defend myself, but I will provide some very quick reads, particularly based on voting yesterday and today:

Kirby - Again because of how they've been tunneling me for a while now, their reads earlier on in the game when they actually did provide a big list were full of nulls, and because of that sort of verbal tic they've continued to have of repeating what they've already said without providing anything too new in content. Furthermore I like how apparently it's scummy to focus more on scum leans than town leans even though THAT'S. WHAT. YOU. DO. AS. TOWN.

Dan - I don't like him tbh, especially given the context of my question about SK and how the only other role that was third party was a day role/passive thing (jester's ability is to just...win if he's lynched but before I could even visit a jester he was dead anyways). He has been really quick to vote on both days with Ness and myself, and is using the bad situation against me at the moment with Dolby+watchcaught as well as the fact that there's a lot of blue roles, even though it doesn't surprise me given multiple 3rd parties, the experimental and blue-heavy-town-reliant nature of my role, and the general weirdness of these mini games (mine is actually not even reliant on my unique role and is just some vague garbage which I'm disappointed in).

Kit - claimed town really fast day one, were kind of lurky until now, when **** has gone downhill for me and Dolby is gone, and their deflective interaction with me regarding how I was pointing out that them saying it's probably wrong to look for scum in people who voted Ness because scum votes the general town consensus very easily especially when it's not one of them. That and apparently it's boring to play as town, so it's a good excuse for coasting day one, especially since they came right out there and said it.

kermit - I won't really know if anything will become of my visitation until tonight, but they just sheeped me pretty easily today and there's a chance their low and brief posting throughout the game was more indicative of scum than blue. Kit and Kermit are the only people aside from Dolby and I that I feel have a lot of experience (f11 and Byngo too I guess) and I think host put at least one experienced person with the mafia to balance things out.

Gonna look into Byngo later but I still townread f11 based on their questioning nature when they post and them being quicker to take a stance, I remember them being even lurkier than they already usually were when maf.

This was after everything happened and so he made this reads list strategically, for one? he said he was ?grossed out by mog? in a previous post, but then fails to mention her in this which is shady, and I would believe that he wouldn?t do the same thing to both of his scum mates so I think he put one in this list and left the other out. Or he left both of them out is what I forsee. However, Daniel and Kermit are not lynchable meaning Kit and Kirby.

So I believe that remaining mafia lies within Kit/Kirby and Mog/f11, but I could see f11 and mog both being scum too. I will be voting for Mog tomorrow.

Thats all my thoughts, not paying attention to this thread the rest of the evening for Spla2n.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Liklihood based on looking at Dad's posts are mog --> f11 --> Kirby --> Kit

- - - Post Merge - - -

If its anyone else outside above, then they are playing a dang good game rn

I think the next lynch is between byngo/F11/Mog
granted I don't know why were clearing Fireninja, because he has done nothing to confirm himself except that dumb jester thing

aside from not seeing a jester claim from scum, also townreading fn1 cuz scum fn is far more reserved than what he's been this game.

i quickly skimmed through dads posts (which was an absolute bore), one thing that stuck out to me is how much he mentions kirby, who was his top sus after dolby. tbh i can see dad scumreading publicly one of his partners so im a little more sus of kirby now

thoughts?

silly toad, we all know I don't think during mafia

then why even say that in the quote I brought up? then not follow through? because you do know you need to look town-ish and tried i guess. Whatever, your scummy as crap, moreso in this game than the last.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aside from not seeing a jester claim from scum, also townreading fn1 cuz scum fn is far more reserved than what he's been this game.

i quickly skimmed through dads posts (which was an absolute bore), one thing that stuck out to me is how much he mentions kirby, who was his top sus after dolby. tbh i can see dad scumreading publicly one of his partners so im a little more sus of kirby now

thoughts?

hmm... yeah, he knew Dolby was town. So make his two most public scum reads a townie and a partner, sounds like something he would do (judging that moxie by his claim of a model)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely had the same thought natty, you just put it much more concisely than I did lol, so thank you

Yeah i'm still down for a mog/f11 lynch for d3, just like i was for d2 after dad's claim. I think either will give us some insight. I think I feel stronger about mog though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Byngo weirds me out snd makes me feel like i'm missing a piece of puzzle, don't know how to feel about them either.
I think I trust toadsworthy more now though. Slight townread for now.

I want to say the interactions between Kirby and Dad aren't two scum, but that's largely because of the Dad's sus--I think Kirby sided with Dad in Dolby v Dad so that's not good for sure.

I at the same time realize that it could VERY easily be two scum because it could very easily be distancing.

Yeah i'm still down for a mog/f11 lynch for d3, just like i was for d2 after dad's claim. I think either will give us some insight. I think I feel stronger about mog though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Byngo weirds me out snd makes me feel like i'm missing a piece of puzzle, don't know how to feel about them either.
I think I trust toadsworthy more now though. Slight townread for now.

As I wrote at the end of my long post, I too think the strongest scum possibility is Mog (sorry I love you) and will vote her.
someone trusts me? thats a first this game

it'd make sense for dad to do that just to throw a wrench in our plans in case he got caught. He knew it was likely we were gonna lynch or scan him so he probably put one of his scummates in his scumreads.

Investigate has plenty of options weeeee

As I wrote at the end of my long post, I too think the strongest scum possibility is Mog (sorry I love you) and will vote her.
someone trusts me? thats a first this game

That readlist contained some kinda unsafe stances so I'm slightly more inclined to townread you.

"That readlist" referring to the one you just posted.

This may or may be a pocket attempt.

Back