Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Those were your thoughts you've already posted. How about something new kirby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause it just sounds like you want to share that you're thinking about the game just for the sake of looking like you're thinking of the game.

do you know Kirby and his play style at all?

Wait a minute. If the Jester dies, then does that mean that the game is over?

I'm rereading through the posts, and it looked like someone said that.

no the game still goes on it just means they didn't meet their win con

no that is just how the jester fulfills there wincon.... if they don't ever get lynched or die from mafia, then they lose overall. game still continues if jester gets lynched

I don't recall FOSing oliver, just townreading bianca and oliver.
So you think one of us is scum just because we're arguing? lol okay
Seemed like a (fairly light) FOS to me, mainly because I don't think that you'd point out bad logic from a noob without developing an opinion on the alignment of the post itself (you did not address it until 25 later, though you didn't make any posts in said timeframe, so that is an oversight on my part)
Also, you chose like three games and from what I remember I posted a lot nevertheless. I would only make larger posts but you can't get as many reactions out of players if you're not smallcommenting them in real time, I've very often done that as town and still will.
In each game, you survived until day six or later iirc (didn't check for Smash), and I'm not seeing frequent smallcommenting in your town games, only as scum (and I'm also discounting your catch-up period from Smash if you want to argue that it's inflated)
Actually I kinda soft fos you just because if you were so keen on my meta you'd know I did that all the time, and that's something that comes with small posts, but you seem to exclude that in favor of building something of your own that's easy for lazy players to digest.
Small posts are a good way to keep up and connected with the thread yes. And no, you don't do it all the time, even though you see way they're important. I exclude that point because it's assumed it's good townplay (we have quite a few spammers who could be doing less than that), and the fact that you just don't do them as town
Also like 50% of the reason I'm arguing with you right now is because I have to assert my dominance by not letting you just be seen as the defacto townleader right off the bat.
Well that's counterproductive.
Look Dad, do you seriously think that I'll challenge a player who hasn't played in over a year (as scum) for the sole purpose that I'm afraid of them and want to get them out of the way? (I'm connecting this to your earlier point of me wanting you out of the way for doing well in the past, as I view it as a continuation of it)

Bianca's posts are genuine so probably town
Fireninja is acting too bold to be mafia imo, weak town lean
Mogyay reflecting town meta

Toads posts seem fillery idk maybe I'm just paranoid but slight scumlean
Kirby seems a bit off this game idk why, he's jumped to the Dad/Dolby thing quite quickly

Everyone else is null still

Back