• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Because Dolby and dad have been going at each other for a while now, I don't really think they're scum together. Whether both are town or one is scum is tbd. But I'll be taking my leave now

EBWOP: Gonna be right back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've only been scum three games so I have no clue what you're talking about. I wouldn't call last game flipping out per se.

You didn't, it was one of the ones three years ago, and now that I think about it, I'm not confident that it was you.

Also, my argument against Dad was more of a spew than anything

Yeah this thread needs to calm the eff down.... I was driving for 20 minutes and had a zillion new pages. Don't post every little stupid thought, little edits we will get on our own, and the person liking everything stop.

I recommend everyone make one last post about thoughts about everything so far and then take a break from this

I think Dolby is scum because this is how he plays as scum; act all "townleadery" and then get in a huge argument with anyone who calls him out. He is playing similar to smash mafia, but if anything I'm more FoS'ing him.

I think Dolby is scum because this is how he plays as scum; act all "townleadery" and then get in a huge argument with anyone who calls him out. He is playing similar to smash mafia, but if anything I'm more FoS'ing him.

1. I do the first as town as well
2. I called out Dad, not the other way around, if you're talking about Oliver, it was more the fact that he called us both out as "faking it"

Slight sus on Ninja so far.

Null on everyone else, need to look at Dolby vs Dad when I wake up tomorrow.

Going to bed now, 3:05am isn't a good time to play mafia and I feel physically sick for some reason (probably the caramel I ate)

Goodnight. :)

Thoughts:

Bianca: definitely town
FireNinja1: says “feel free to scumread me,” which seems a bit sus in itself. Already voted to lynch himself. I don't think a townie would do that.
Dolby: possibly scum. Fought with Dad. Claims that Dad is scum.
Dad: possibly scum. Fought with Dolby.
Zendel: seems way too trusting. Definitely seems to be town.
Damniel: Seems to be mafia. Can't remember why, though. I'll have to look back in the thread and read over everything sometime.
Toadsworthy: cranky old veteran. Possibly scum.
N e s s: probably scum since they’ve barely posted at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and good night!

1. I do the first as town as well
2. I called out Dad, not the other way around, if you're talking about Oliver, it was more the fact that he called us both out as "faking it"

Are you scum? Just wondering dw.

Thoughts:

FireNinja1: says “feel free to scumread me,” which seems a bit sus in itself. Already voted to lynch himself. I don't think a townie would do that.
Damniel: Seems to be mafia. Can't remember why, though. I'll have to look back in the thread and read over everything sometime.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and good night!

you have five scum reads? i get that its early but like dang... who do you think is the most likely ones you said?

Refusal to address anything I say, combined with low effort. Seems scumlike. Acting town leaderery is a part of my scum meta (but also my town meta), but I'd expect you to at least address point two

Refusal to address anything I say, combined with low effort. Seems scumlike. Acting town leaderery is a part of my scum meta (but also my town meta), but I'd expect you to at least address point two

hey whats up? how are you doing today?

what are your overall thoughts of this crazy start of day?

Wow, I'm hardly even motivated to play Dolby, surprised you'd scumlean me for ****posting

You scumread me way to easily, you misrepresented your past meta (though this is barely even a reason, and very minor, it's more something that I'm uncomfortable with since I remember you like attention to detail). Moreover, the reason that I'm attempting to lead town is horrible, and the fact that I was making a case out of meta (which was in my meta in, even back then)

I also dislike how you FOSed Oliver, and then townleaned them

I don't recall FOSing oliver, just townreading bianca and oliver. Also, you chose like three games and from what I remember I posted a lot nevertheless. When I was newer I would only make larger posts but you can't get as many reactions out of players if you're not smallcommenting them in real time, I've very often done that as town and still will. Done with this argument though. Which is really all it was. If you really think I fos you hard then you seem to forget I bait reactions with stuff like this. Actually I kinda soft fos you just because if you were so keen on my meta you'd know I did that all the time, and that's something that comes with small posts, but you seem to exclude that in favor of building something of your own that's easy for lazy players to digest. Also like 50% of the reason I'm arguing with you right now is because I have to assert my dominance by not letting you just be seen as the defacto townleader right off the bat. Not that I'm not listening to what you have to say, but you're trying to townlead way too quickly.

hey whats up? how are you doing today?

what are your overall thoughts of this crazy start of day?

I am dying on the inside

Zendal townie, Kirby townie, Bianca townie, mog townie, Kermit townie (less confident than others). Oliver Null, Ness scummy, Dad scummy. Dad and oliver are not compatible as a scum team. This is a TL;DR basically

I am dying on the inside

Zendal townie, Kirby townie, Bianca townie, mog townie, Kermit townie (less confident than others). Oliver Null, Ness scummy, Dad scummy. Dad and oliver are not compatible as a scum team. This is a TL;DR basically

thats all i wanted thanks... but thanks for leaving me out jerk

thoughts right now
I still think scum is in Dolby/ Dad
Bianca is town lean cause of their tone, it just feels like she is very calm.

Those were your thoughts you've already posted. How about something new kirby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause it just sounds like you want to share that you're thinking about the game just for the sake of looking like you're thinking of the game.

You didn't, it was one of the ones three years ago, and now that I think about it, I'm not confident that it was you.

Also, my argument against Dad was more of a spew than anything
Wasn't me. I went inactive both games.

Yeah this thread needs to calm the eff down.... I was driving for 20 minutes and had a zillion new pages. Don't post every little stupid thought, little edits we will get on our own, and the person liking everything stop.

I recommend everyone make one last post about thoughts about everything so far and then take a break from this
B-b-b-b-but...
Slight sus on Ninja so far.
Is there any reason you're scumreading me besides "[FN] sounds experienced?"
Thoughts:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and good night!
Can we talk about the fact that you admitted 200 posts ago that you. weren't. town.

Yes.
I am dying on the inside

Where do I stand?

Back