Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I'm not exactly comfortable with a Dad lynch. I am, however, perfectly okay with a kirby lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, there's still something bothering me about the whole jester situation. I'm sorry to keep bringing it up, but...

I noticed that Toad voted for FN1. Then, BOTH FN1 and Toad took back their votes.

I think that they could both be in the Mafia and are collaborating. Like "hey, you pretend to be the jester, I'll vote for you, and then we'll both take away our votes so you don't /actually/ get killed if people start to dogpile on!"

what

Yeah, except that was town vs town that whole day. He was stupid town too, at least in regards to how he was interacting with me and trying to build a case against me, but now that his flip shatters my certainty that he's been scum throughout the game I'm going to actually reread what he had to say since I thought all his reads were scum bs. I'm not entirely sure I understand the bianca kill choice, but Dolby was either a fearkill or a frame on me, and if he was a fearkill I should have been the other kill if they have that mentality. I recall more than one person accusing me of tunneling (which is true unfortunately), and a couple of those Ness votes could have indeed been sheeps, so I'm looking back at that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lets start with this one as an example. Been against me the entire time even when most of the town hasn't and if the scum team is full of inexperienced people I could see them being like 'lol lets make kirby look town because they took Dolby's side all along'.

Can you explain what you tried to do last night to Karen? :lemon:

I don't feel any need to elaborate. You all know I've got no idea what's going on.

Everything only clicks into place when someone dies, it seems. Until then, I am completely clueless as to what is going on.

k so im not feeling dads scum, and some of u jumping on him right away is concerning. ik what dads skill level is, i can't see scum dad killing dolby considering they had butted heads quite a bit. killing who uve argued with is typically either a noob scum or bad scum move.

only thing that slightly makes sense if dad is scum is that he's going the reverse psychology route, but Occam's razor dictates that to be very unlikely

Kit just because I think you're scummy does not mean I'm anti town

You cannot tell me that Oliver is no doubt town (I don't even think his role name is an actual character)

Who would you prefer to lynch?

Also looking back on it, it was Dolby and mog who posted about my tunneling. Obviously one of them wasn't maf but I'm starting to feel a little gross about mog as well now, I just lowkey townleaned them because they seemed more like a person who was legit busy and disinterested as town but their posts come off as a little overly defensive. Tbt users playing mafia get emotional over stuff (a lot of young people here) so I try not to base anything on people being defensive here but this comes off as a little bit of an exception.

Apparently, it's such a minor character that I don't think he even has his own page. Lemme check...

- - - Post Merge - - -

He doesn't have his own page, but he does show up on the link I provided. He's a little bit less than halfway down the page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[Name]
Mountain Keurm
[Personal info]
When they were first deciding on their uniforms, it was between the Taekwondo uniform or the Korean topcoat. They had to take a vote.

[Location]:

Yoosung Route Day 8 – 11:43
"The place that Zen lives…"
Jaehee Route Day 8 – 03:32
"Worried Zen"
Jumin Route Day 6 – 08:30
"Leisurely morning"
[Email responses]:
Korea
Because it’s cool
Gold
[Story]
Zen: To be honest, bodyguards shouldn't be noticeable, but still, they are that good at their jobs. So I think it's okay for them to wear those. I think a lot of people will ask for them after the party.

No but thanks for narrowing a bluesniping list by just blurting that out.

They'd have to use both of their kills since Oliver is going to protect me and I'm pretty sure his action will still go through even if he dies.

So you're mafia then.

They'd have to use both of their kills since Oliver is going to protect me and I'm pretty sure his action will still go through even if he dies.

So you're mafia then.

No it's obvious there's more than just you and oliver and you should realize that.

Sheesh, somebody's touchy.

Why shouldn't I be? Here's a tip for your next game: don't out yourself when you're doc and you didn't even do anything. Mafia is going to make you one of their kills tonight because mafia always kills doc so they can touch other important blues the next night.

I'm the Watcher and my role name is Rui who looks exactly like me btw.

And I watched Karen last night and Dad tried to do something to her.

He hasn't expressed any suspicions in Karen so why would you use your night role on her?

Back