• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

@Kat..will the night end after all the actions are done or must the minigame be completed as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kat..will the night end after all the actions are done or must the minigame be completed as well?

and how come my bell counts are still the same after all these postings I have?? whats going on???

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how come my bell counts are still the same after all these postings I have?? whats going on???

basement posts dont get tbt :( or else we'd all be rich af :(

Reasoning for my Ness/ f11 switch: yes I believed Ness was scum, but I don't like to hammer people or set up too much of a wall so that at the end of day if they claim or something it can be redone and switched off of them. His soft claim made me not want to vote him anymore too, f11 seemed like a better lynch after that so I switched to vote for them in hopes that others would too because everyone had some hesitation for a little bit to lynch ness. However when it came down to it, people were voting dolby or ness and I didn't want Dolby to get lynched at all, hence why I voted back on Ness otherwise my vote woulda just been floating out there all alone

Reasoning for my Ness/ f11 switch: yes I believed Ness was scum, but I don't like to hammer people or set up too much of a wall so that at the end of day if they claim or something it can be redone and switched off of them. His soft claim made me not want to vote him anymore too, f11 seemed like a better lynch after that so I switched to vote for them in hopes that others would too because everyone had some hesitation for a little bit to lynch ness. However when it came down to it, people were voting dolby or ness and I didn't want Dolby to get lynched at all, hence why I voted back on Ness otherwise my vote woulda just been floating out there all alone

To be clear, you TR Dolby, correct?

yeah! vaguely i think but it seemed a bit disingenuous because he seemed to piggy back off someone elses suspicion on me as he had me on null until someone sussed me then decided he thought the same. i mean fair enough to sus me but he should have brought up his suspicions on me initially and not just after someone else says something

I did sus you for coasting in my reads. But it wasn't enough to make her scumlean so null/ scumlean in my reads? And I'm going to make a updated reads.

@Zendel I usually play like this. What do you mean I played better in last game?

I felt as though you were more independent in that game but in other games it seemed as you piggybacked off people often and you were involved in convo's more.

It's just a personal opinion but I could be totally wrong.

I read the thread so far but have nothing to comment on really

Heads up I'm going out at 6 so I probably won't be too active near EoN

I wrote about it in my reads, but the way he broke when talking to ness showed he is playing pretty genuinely. Whereas scum dolby is always very composed and calm no matter what

Is that right?

Look at his interactions with Cleb in Smash Mafia, towards the end I think.

I think he got pretty angry and he was mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not 100% sure but I think he did go wild at some points at Cleb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you do realize that mafia can be genuinely annoyed in the game when someone is taunting them right?

Like emotion isn't necessarily AI, I think people are relying a bit too much on meta to form rather than develop reads here which is dangerous.

Is that right?

Look at his interactions with Cleb in Smash Mafia, towards the end I think.

I think he got pretty angry and he was mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not 100% sure but I think he did go wild at some points at Cleb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you do realize that mafia can be genuinely annoyed in the game when someone is taunting them right?

Late game vs day 1 is different imo though, there was nothing that seemed fishy or fake to me about it. and actually I haven't been relying on meta ^^^.... I am going off the general experience level and how I feel about people and their posts

The point was that people can fake it and I feel as though it's a pretty weak reason to town read him and you didn't explain why you thought the Dad vs Dolby was town vs town in your read or why you think Dad is more likely to be scum in that situation between the two.

Also you null read me for not enough to go off (I had four pages of posts, filler or not there was more than enough to go off) and the fact that I "sound different" implying that you are going off meta from previous games.

it makes logical sense that mafia would be in the ness vote but he is jester after all, his goal was to be lynched so you would expect a lot of people to vote for him but assuming maf thought he was town wouldn't surprise me if they all tried to avoid being in the vote.

my thoughts exactly. i think that there is a lot of scum hiding in the votes for ness. my guess is that they all voted for the most suspicious person to take the suspicion off of themselves.

it's like they're trying to say, "look, i seek the truth, too!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't get me wrong, this totally puts suspicion on me, too. i understand that you're all probably suspicious of me because of the whole "WILL THE REAL JESTER PLEASE STAND UP" thing. it would make sense that i was collaborating with him and did the jester thing to take the attention away from him.

however, i don't see how that's possible, since it's not like out-of-thread communication is allowed. i honestly had no way of knowing he was the jester.

so yeah, i was one of the townsfolk tricked into voting for ness. i'm going to go have a look at those votes to see who else voted for him, since i think some of them are scum.

Back