• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I would think u had less time in your previous games based off your posting content

tbf i never have time : ( *says this on her day off lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i see what you're saying, you mean it's not to do with that, idk then tbh lol, i'm sorry, i guess i should try for a more consistent playstyle

mmk i have some time b4 heading to work

in agreement with other people. ill probably unvote dad to give him a chance to claim. depending on that claim, if there's uncertainty looming over him it might be wiser to let a cop investigate him. tbh im fine with lynching any of my scum leans, for now im placing a vote on scumbucket toad

mmk i have some time b4 heading to work

in agreement with other people. ill probably unvote dad to give him a chance to claim. depending on that claim, if there's uncertainty looming over him it might be wiser to let a cop investigate him. tbh im fine with lynching any of my scum leans, for now im placing a vote on scumbucket toad

1am need to sleep soon so i'll probs miss the drama but don't let Dad manipulate you but also see if his claim aligns with his behaviour, do not in any circumstance majority anyone else besides Dad

Dad could've said no, get Zendel lynched and Dad dies ASAP, Dad probably hoped for a way out of the situation imo, I just don't know why he'd visit you if he isn't doctor

Also @f11 why the mog vote, afaik you mentioned her once prior to that vote and you townleaned her, why the change of heart?
Placeholder vote because I had orientation today and I though dad was gonna claim but it's time for the hammer.

Keeping my vote on dad unless you guys want to switch to toad

If dad is a lover and tried to pair up with Karen wouldn't they successfully be paired now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a dating sim so I wouldn't doubt they'd be in this game but

Hey guys.

Who at w lynching, I read through the thread and I'm confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

at w = are we

Hey guys.

Who at w lynching, I read through the thread and I'm confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

at w = are we
Dad probably.

If we lynch Dad and he flips scum, who should be our next focus?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have an answer yet to be clear, I will have one later this after noon

If Karen were roleblocked she would have been notified of such.

Since I have to, even though it probably won't help given the amount of blues who outed before me, I'm a Model (Christa Kim). I have the ability to visit somebody every night to learn the tricks of their trade and use their ability on the next night if they have one but I will also show up as their alignment on the next night as well. I was trying to be as lowkey as possible when it came to my reads on kermit day 1 because I had the feeling they were cop and that's the best night ability imo, especially given the context of my role because I would have just outed maf or town knowing how rare it would be that the role will be successfully used due to the guessing nature of it. But if I had gotten a vig or doc ability I would have kept silent.

Either way Zendel, you outing that you saw me on Karen as watcher immediatly thinking that it must mean I'm scum would have been even dumber if I was actually the cop, because if I hadn't gotten a good inspection (was on dead or a townie who has claimed) I wouldn't want to out and would have to claim anyways, thus maybe only leaving me alive for a single inspection.

I think it's really interesting how people are really easily convinced that I'm mafia because Dolby died and because I was watch-caught without giving it much thought. This is a perfect opportunity for mafia to get rid of a good player and an obvious blue through a lynch.

I'm going to change my vote to Toad. Still not sure how to feel about Dad... especially since he's had so much time to craft the perfect lie.

So, I'm going for Toad!

So assuming Dad's blue role is actually a town role and not some all-powerful mafia role that mafia could use to gain insight on who the blues are AND gain cover from being investigated, since you show up as the role you take on....

Also I asked Kat for some clarification on my role regarding what happens if I learn from a mafia godfather (do I show up as town because that's their power) or if I get a goon/SK (do I come back as non-town and get a kill like a vig) but she only gave me half an answer: yes I will get a vig-like kill if I visited the mafia that sent in the kills or visited a SK. Nothing about the godfather though.

1) Biancasbotique - Townie
2) Dolby - Aware Miller
3) Amazonevan19 - Bus Driver
4) Damniel - Survivor
5) Kirbystarship - ???
6) mogyay - ???
7) Fireninja1 - ???
8) N e s s - Jester
9) oliversacnl - Doctor
10) Kit - "Townie"
11) Byngo - ???
12) f11 - ???