Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

What about the message?

someone sent me a message deriding my memes. I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

Damniel said:
No talking about minigames

It's not part of my minigame; it was a message Kat sent me after my minigame description. It's from another player (likely a maf) who thought it important to tell me they think my memes are bad :p

someone sent me a message deriding my memes. I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

It's not part of my minigame; it was a message Kat sent me after my minigame description. It's from another player (likely a maf) who thought it important to tell me they think my memes are bad :p

Is that seriously all they told you? Waste of a message honestly.

Is that seriously all they told you? Waste of a message honestly.

it is, but I know there are maf roles which enable them to communicate anonymously with other players (forget what it's called rn), and so I'm taking it as a threat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does someone not liking your memes make them scum

because those anonymous communication roles tend to be maf roles iirc

What happened to that mafia mailbox we'd pass to whoever was hosting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just checked I've Had it the whole time oops

it is, but I know there are maf roles which enable them to communicate anonymously with other players (forget what it's called rn), and so I'm taking it as a threat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

because those anonymous communication roles tend to be maf roles iirc

im assuming the role is mailman, which a quick google search suggests it can be any alignment. no mentions of them usually being maf oriented

i asked u what u meant by diff vibe though and u didnt reply. honestly i think ness is prob pr so if it comes to him and me then fine hammer me but id rather we actually lynched scum but between him and me then ok i guess ill take the risk. altho id rather he did actually show up first
this one

Back