• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Thread will be locked while night preparations are made. Except the night post to arrive in an hour at the most.

AH31anh.png

You sighed after your first conversation with the members of the RFA. They all had some trait that made them a little crazy in your mind. You had to give them credit for something - they were well intended, it seems. And they at least got you out of any possible trouble you would have been in with the law, but in exchange... you were essentially their prisoner as their party coordinator.

Time passed as you kept conversation up with the various members as they went through their days. You were getting ready to lie down and try to get some sleep (until one of them probably wanted to chat at 3am...) when a chatroom opens up. And it was marked as important? Curious, you open it up.

HK5WbKw.png

nVmGwYX.png

This had to be one of Seven's pranks. You chuckle to yourself, and turn on the TV, knowing that Seven was likely watching you through the security cameras, laughing his full head off at your gullibleness. What you weren't expecting was for him to actually be asking you to look at this for a reason.

As the TV cleared through some static, it showed a picture of a well known chef - Chef RamG. He had reportedly gone insane earlier today. It seemed that all of the morons he dealt with in cooking shows had finally cracked his sanity. He had broken numerous laws, getting authorities to chase after him in a spectacular goose chase across the western nation, before making a swan dive off Niagara Falls. One bystander reported to hear his last words before his body vanished into the raging water below.

"LAMB SAUCE!"

His body was still missing. The authorities were looking frantically for the chef's corpse, and possible a reason for his madness.

You stared at the TV blankly, not really sure what you just watched, before going back to bed and covering your face with a pillow. People are sure bat**** crazy sometimes.

N e s s has been lynched. His role is as follows:
image.png

Alive
1) Biancasbotique
2) Dolby
3) Amazonevan19
4) Damniel
5) Kirbystarship
6) mogyay
7) Fireninja1
8) oliversacnl
9) Kit
10) Byngo
11) f11
12) Heyden
13) Dad
14) Toadsworthy
15) Zendel
16) KermitTea
Graveyard:
N e s s (Jester) - Lynched Day 1

Night 1 has begun. You have until 7pm EST tomorrow (8/10) to submit your action. The timer in OP will be updated to reflect this.

Ok, I don't believe that there are two NBs. If there are, I swear to god we need normal setups.

LOL

Best play ever, I knew there was something off but I couldn't put my finger on it. XD

GG Ness enjoy your lamb sauce if you can find it. ;)

Jester aside...anyone feel like dan was too anti ness (thought as scum at that time) to actually be a completely neutral tp :eyes:

Back