• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

i'm not really sure on ness, his play has been slightly shady but his attitude is kinda brazen for maf (i def don't like him ordering us around tbh) ugh like his accusations are so bold and it makes me think no way would maf play that risky but at the same time i feel like he's trying to create some sort of wagon of sorts. alsooo sightly concerned on how quite a few people are voting for him? not saying it's a scum move by anyone but it's something to consider maybe

i think i'm still gonna vote for ninja, general attitude is kinda defensive and scummy, i'm kinda concerned it's bad town though so that's why i'm hesitating. i don't really think the place holder thing means much to me tbh, still a little confused as to why people think that's such a town tell. aghh i'm so tired it's p late here now but i'm gonna try hold on a little more but i won't be here for end of day sorry guys but it's too late for me with work the next day (idk if im being a bit sensitive about the whole thing tho)

I don't like how easily you backed off of Dad, but I don't really have time to pursue

@all, forgot about the 24 hour thinf

I'm backing off of Dad because I still think he looks scummy do to your interactions with him but that is really the only reasons why I'm sus of him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want to focus on him so much that i lose track on other people.

You guys are all wrong about me, please change your votes to Evan. I implore all of you to lynch him.

This is my first big break as town and I refuse to allow scum to lynch me. When I get home I will give my reason s why you should lynch Evan.

Unless you caught him slip I don't think anyone will be voting Evan at this point tbh, srsly just claim don't make it any harder

im on a short break so I quickly skimmed the last 10 pages

kinda beginning to doubt that ness is scum cuz i cant see him being emotional like he has been. scum ness would be far more careful than what he's been this game. tbh i can kinda see evan v ness being town v town.

also f11 is dropping into scumleans for me cuz of this

LUL claiming jester would not get the ball moving it just confused town more dummy. Last game no one did that **** and you know what happened? We lynched scum Day 1. I thought fireninja was just dumb town but now I think he's close to be annoying mafia. I'm a little salty because claiming jester would be the worst thing to do if your town. For one it caused 30 extra pages of useless reading and 2 it makes it easier for mafia to blend in with the chaos. I know I rambling rn and saying random **** but I'm pretty heated for fireninja's claim. To me it just seems like useless backpedaling. Like I don't know anyone who's town that like yeah I'll claim jester yeah the sounds smart. If it was for the lols I'd understand because it's really funny but to get the ball running? Smh I'm disappointed.

this was posted long after fn admitted he was just claiming jester to get the ball rolling, and prior to this post from what i gathered, f11 didn't think fn was scum, rather dumb town. this change in opinion when things started to get heated is weird :/ there's also how u thought mog and i were probably maf and now we're probably town, which i haven't even posted that much for ur opinion to substantially change

I still think mog is scum. Getting a really diff vibe from her compared to when she was tp / town. So I'll be keeping my vote there

I still think mog is scum. Getting a really diff vibe from her compared to when she was tp / town. So I'll be keeping my vote there

can u elaborate on the diff vibe or is it just a feeling? and ya 'first big break as town' i dont think lynch is a good idea after that comment

After ness's "case" and y'all switch to me (Kappa), I'll claim. Until then though, I will unvote so ness can defend himself.

I will let you all know that it would be a mistake to kill me, and Ness is being super reactionary and reading me completely wrong. I bet the worst he'll pin me with is an ATE on my blowup earlier, but seriously?

Didn't you town read her earlier?

I think you put them in order earlier of who is most likely town to likely scum and Mog was at the top of the town list unless I misread it?

Ya, but I rescinded it last night because the way that her reads were left a bad taste in my mouth.
Managed to get some public wifi, so Ill be on for a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no, Mog was never top

- - - Post Merge - - -

When does day end? 1.5 hrs, right?

Yes

A few people have mentioned her reads being weird so I'll look over them again, I thought they were okay though.

ill be around for prob another half hour if anyone has any qs for me specifically, i feel like the colour coding prob put ppl off lol

Back