• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

No, the mc is none of it. It's just a random character. I think it's just part of the storyline. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

*none of us

huh, i think i have to guess the name of MC..like the actual player name....

- - - Post Merge - - -

one thing different about this game is the sheer volume of posts, which made rereading stuff feel a bit like a chore (for me anyways) and to people tight on time, probably demoted them from jumping fully in to the game. most games on tbt are around 90-130 pages which is much more managable imo

We should have a Main Mafia thread where all the readlist are there, then a mafia thread for chatting (like a quicktopic), and then mafia voting thread..there problem solved! :) and it just feels clunky because of these whoopin big avatar and signatures ha ha

Last edited:
wait did u guys think i was mafia????? that was a joke omg

uhh so the game isn't over yet? LOL

even if it isn't over maj was still reached before deadline so she must still not have enough time to finalize everything

which btw it's gotta be lol dead people started posting, one of them being kirby who was maf

What's the obs?

Is mogyay joking?

I PMd Kat about this situation, but they just logged off. I'll tell you their response once I get it.

where tf is kat

296946ce671dfcb5ceaf8c776f572f74.gif

also yeah my gifs are back :lemon:

Back