Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

This is my favorite dad post, take notes everyone.
Notice the f11 partial townread. Notice the easy "kit is coast" argument. Notice thinking kerm & dan are suspicious.

He was a sinking ship and he knew it. Don't read into it too much.

Notice the f11 partial townread. Notice the easy "kit is coast" argument. Notice thinking kerm & dan are suspicious.
Honestly tho Dad probably knew he wasn't gonna live, I'd take his reads lightly esp since veteran players cover their tracks pretty well

its almost like scum doesn't pocket town to make the pocketed town look suspicious after they are dead...oh wait they actually do!

Here's the weird bit.
Kirby is either scum or really bad town, if we take anything at all out of the dadpost.
And I can't decide which.

Here's the weird bit.
Kirby is either scum or really bad town, if we take anything at all out of the dadpost.
And I can't decide which.
Have you ever considered not taking anything at all out of it?

I thought we already decided that Kirby is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't really give a whole nuanced opinion on why, but I think that Kirby and Mog are the remaining ones. If there's a third, then I'm not sure I'd be able to guess who it is.

I thought we already decided that Kirby is scum

I'm thinking that too..
I have my doubts but here's why I lean more on the scum side.
-Dad is floundering
-Knows that nobody else is getting lynch
-Tries to throw sus on a fellowscummate right before he dies
-Role is revealed as maf so everyone on the list is seen as less suspicious by comparison.

Of course that would apply to the others on the list too but if we combine that idea with Kirby's behavior it starts to line up.
Also I feel like I should have known something was off about Dad even after the claim since he was going after the un-cc'd survivor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or maybe it's reverse-reverse pysch and we're all wrong

Pretty sure Dad put a large amount of sus on Kirby for piggybacking of Dolby before he was even a lynch candidate.

Have you ever considered not taking anything at all out of it?

Well that's just not good utilization of your tools, not looking into scummposts for intentions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure Dad put a large amount of sus on Kirby for piggybacking of Dolby before he was even a lynch candidate.

I'm just wondering why though, if Kirby is scum.
What was the intention behind doing that.

Well that's just not good utilization of your tools, not looking into scummposts for intentions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Read like what I said three posts ago please lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

To put distance between the two maybe.

It's not the only reason you should sus Kirby though, he is more awkward than usual and his defences as of late are terrible.

Your tone and response differ completely from the Franchise wars and it looks like you just pick up excuses on the spots.

Back