Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

*In Joker voice*

Why sooo seri-oussS?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh right, lmao.

Smooth.

Alright, this is the last fluffpost before bed, if I have anything to contribute / if I have anything else to say about Kirby I'll post. I'm at like 200 posts in this thread alone.

Dad/???/Kirby

Pretty definite that Kirby is scum to be honest, I think he's playing as though he is clueless intentionally.

Kit's posts feel like they are just fillers. Like this one.

^ this holy
How are we already at 52 pages the game has barely begun

and two more examples

Holy hell this thread has been a complete ****show.
I read the entire thing and I'm still in the dark.

Keeping my vote on ness
Also holy hell this thread is so much harder to follow than the last one
all of these posts are just talking about how fast the thread is going.

now about Kit coasting.

As a placeholder. Incase i don't vote by the deadline because i may/may not be here and you get penalized for that.
I also haven't been posting much so it helps to show that i'm here.
And I haven't decided who I want to vote for yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd

this post just feels like you're trying to post enough so people don't say you're coasting.
about claiming
Eh, I won't be too upset if I get lynched if it helps you guys figure stuff out. I'm just a townie so other than wasting a lynch you could do much worse.
I'd rather go for someone who's mafia though.

you claim very quickly and not that much sus was on to you.
sheeping
Dad or Ness

This just feels like sheeping. Most people were sus of Dad and Ness. And I just kinda find this interesting how you picked these 2.

ugh this game

i mean it's pretty obvious kirby is scum (he's like well know for bussing his team mates and a smarter person would not bus his teammates if he were mafia but kirby is not that person), if i die tomorrow lynch kirby and then probably toad

ughhhh i rlly feel like kirby is town but looking at d2, as soon as zendel suggested a kirby/dad scum team after he outted dad visiting karen, kirby voted dad 4 mins later..? not to mention the both of them throwing sus at each other hmm, idk so lost

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i'm guessing vig will shoot tonight, don't get urself killed evan lmao

ughhhh i rlly feel like kirby is town but looking at d2, as soon as zendel suggested a kirby/dad scum team after he outted dad visiting karen, kirby voted dad 4 mins later..? not to mention the both of them throwing sus at each other hmm, idk so lost

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i'm guessing vig will shoot tonight, don't get urself killed evan lmao

Omg, we're credit is due!

Yeah but seriously we have to lunch Kirby next.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynch

But I'm down for a lunch too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would like to note that he hasn't addressed the Dad/Kirby team claim but he addressed me calling him clueless.

One is a bigger accusation than the other and he seems as though he avoided it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

** it seems

Back