• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

hellllllllz yeah boi

totally misread dolby v. dad but at least it was scum v. town, just the opposite of what I was thinking lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I think I know who I'm going to bus but I won't say here obviously

Part of the reason why I thought Dolby was scum in that situation was the Endless vs Dolby thing from a while ago, it just stuck in my head I suppose.

hellllllllz yeah boi

totally misread dolby v. dad but at least it was scum v. town, just the opposite of what I was thinking lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I think I know who I'm going to bus but I won't say here obviously
Well you remember what happened last time when you bussed someone right

Kappa

hihihi don't let me die tonight thanks
looking at byngo/f11/mog/toads still

definite townlocks are Karen, Zendel, Oliver, Evan

TBH being town is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I'm so glad we worked together and got him!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Heyden, same here for the townlocks

OK actually that's not right, Zendel is like the ultimate townlock but I have a good feeling about Karen and Evan

We hammered dad and wowwww
I mean, I probably should have taken into account that he was an experienced player and wasn't afraid to boldly claim such an obsucure blue role like that.
But ****, man. He got me. He had me fooled for a good while there.
Guess dolby was right about him from the start.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we should comb through dad's posts for rich mafia insight btw.

We hammered dad and wowwww
I mean, I probably should have taken into account that he was an experienced player and wasn't afraid to boldly claim such an obsucure blue role like that.
But ****, man. He got me. He had me fooled for a good while there.
Guess dolby was right about him from the start.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we should comb through dad's posts for rich mafia insight btw.

Are you scum?

I don't believe your townie claim rn.

Are you scum?

I don't believe your townie claim rn.

I know I look really bad rn, but I swear I'm a townie.
I wanted to lynch Dad D1, and kept pushing for it really hard right until he claimed. Then I wasn't sure anymore and stepped back, and I wasn't there for the hammer.

Back