Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

THERE WAS A LEGIT JESTER IN THIS GAME
AND HE GOT LYNCHED
WE LYNCHED THE JESTER EVERYONE
JUST WANT TO POINT THAT OUT
THAT WE DID THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE
I mean we were all joking about it.
But I didn't even for a second consider it a possibility
It's just not a role you see usually in TBT mafia if at all.

Jester aside...anyone feel like dan was too anti ness (thought as scum at that time) to actually be a completely neutral tp :eyes:

Pls get me inspected

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm pointing towards town for FN1 now

Can we just all appreciate for a moment the comedy of the events that we players have just witnessed?

He literally had me>Ness in terms of suspicion.
"If we're not gonna lynch ness for possibly being pr then we might as well not lynch anyone bc we could be a pr" we usually = town, dan = supposed third party. Posts like that is not. What I expect from survivor.

"If we're not gonna lynch ness for possibly being pr then we might as well not lynch anyone bc we could be a pr" we usually = town, dan = supposed third party. Posts like that is not. What I expect from survivor.

100% agree, more for the reason that I doubt two TPs. I'm just saying that he wasn't specifically anti-Ness

THERE WAS A LEGIT JESTER IN THIS GAME
AND HE GOT LYNCHED
WE LYNCHED THE JESTER EVERYONE
JUST WANT TO POINT THAT OUT
THAT WE DID THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE
I mean we were all joking about it.
But I didn't even for a second consider it a possibility
It's just not a role you see usually in TBT mafia if at all.

nah they're not that uncommon, at least recently anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if there's 2 tps there's def only 3 scum

Tbh, this lynch only heightens my sus on Mog honestly. One of the major sticking points towards her being town was a relatively early scumread on Ness. I really don't want there to be two third parties in this game, and really it's a 17 player game and that'd be pretty scum sided unless we have 3 scum specifically, and none of them can be a strongarm. In which case it actually would make sense since Kat changed the maf win condition.

If there are three kills tonight(implying potential SK), and a vig doesn't claim to shoot, Dan's def maf. I feel like I overreacted to the lynch, and the possibility of Dan being scum, out of frustration to the scum-sidedness of recent games

I legit thought something was off after he posted he was cop but I couldn't say anything because of thread lock

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ness dammit phone

Back