Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

claiming jester this early is ridiculous as scum, because people are either gonna vote u to see if ur telling the truth, u'll be investigated or even shot. there's little reward in claiming jester, and ik fn has the experience to realize that, therefore scum fn wouldn't

so ye that's why i see him as town that made a bad move

I feel so sorry for obs and replacements, they must be going crazy trying to keep up with us. I imagine obs looks like this rn

spare-track.gif

Good catch f11, I did feel ness's "I NEED TO CLAIM! I'M GONNA DO IT! I'M GONNA DOOO ITTTT" felt kind of weird, but I also didn't want to trigger him by continuing my sus right after he said he would claim if we kept sussing sooo

Reminder that ness "claimed" last time and ended up being SK

Biancasbotique -
hello fellow townies!
well i kinda have to figure out who mafia is with the rest of the town and at least im more prepared this time around lol
i know it might be insignificant but i don't like the forced 'i'm a townie' posts straight away in this game, feels super forced and not genuine. secondly so many of your posts have been pointless filler, i didn't read the last game you were in so maybe this is just your playstyle. also not a fan of 'gut feeling' and instinct' you used to read people, it kinda feels lazy like you don't want to give proper reads on people. not super scum leanings or whatever but i'm not getting the same town vibe as everyone else from you.

Dolby - this whole dad/dolby interaction is partly based on meta from games i haven't read so i'm actually having a hard time reading alignment from either of them but if i had to take a side i'd say that dad has taken a significant break from mafia so him not following meta is probably pretty normal. also really confused as to where the anger and emotion is coming from, dolby is usually someone who can keep pretty calm under pressure but dad is getting under your skin. when you're not talking with dad i do get town vibes from you though, heading town is a role you do tend to take on if you're town and you're play is very town dolby rn, super helpful and active. i feel good you at least aren't focusing too much on dad and having bigger scum leans and for me dad is looking like he is being slightly narrow minded about the whole situation and only looking at you.

awesomeevan - always think it's a bit strange when someone relatively inexperienced comes along and starts telling people how to vote but i like your reaction to dan's post however i get town vibes from a lot of your post like your concern over bianca 2.0, concern over asking cop to claim and concern over dad scum reading kirby, your concern seems super genuine and townie and it's nice, out of everyone i think you most have the most transparency to your posts.

dan - you haven't really posted that much and all of your posts aren't really telling me much about your alignment. in regards to your claim i'm honestly not sure what to make of it. the thing is i just can't (and probably won't ever) see oliver as lying about the claim, i just can't get my head around it, and i don't see how there's 2 third parties so i'm inclined to think you might be lying unless i'm wrong about oliver. you've been pretty quiet this game and haven't contributed too much yet so i'm putting you on a slight scum lean mostly based on the fact that i don't see there being two third parties but i'm happy to ear discussion on why there might be. also why didn't you claim when the two other third parties claimed, surely you knew that might be a lie then? it's not like there's really consequence for you coming out

kibry - null, honestly i've mostly accepted that i prob can't ever read you. you seem like you're contributing well!

fireninja - oh boy, i don't really know how to feel, i said that you reminded me of cleb last game because of the confusing claim, the confusing attitude and the confusing play but he did flip town so i'm keeping that in mind. if you are town i don't feel like you're contributing at all, all you've done is derail a thread, you've barely posted anything of actual value yet. i initially believed that you were town and you made a bad move but your lack of any real effort is making me rethink this. if it was just a reaction test surely you would provide us thoughts on what you actually did. honestly it's starting to look as though you thought it might be safe claim to hide behind but didn't foresee oliver claiming too so now you're trying to save yourself with this relentless 'trolling'. idk getting really weird vines.

ness - something seems a bit off with your attitude this game. you seem to be getting more and more flustered when people are sussing you which is reasonable but when paired with the aggression is making me feel a bit uneasy. your sus on evan seems forced and slightly unfair, i don't see how his suspicions on dolby were any less valid than yours. dolby did have a pretty bossy attitide at the start of the game which was a bit sus. and i don't buy that you're just messing with dolby now at this point. honestly looks like you were trying to build a lynch against him, realised it might not be working and moved on to an easier target in evan, i'm sensing a little bit of opportunity there??

oliver - i understand noobs being good but olivers personality just seems too genuine for him to pull off something as bold as claiming jester third party. i just don't see him doing that if he was town or if he was mafia so i still believe his jester claim to be honest. i think he's just backtracking now because he thinks he ruined the game somehow by claiming it. also i'm sry but what's with ness and crys thinking his reads were amazing. not being offensive but it was literal notes, he literally just wrote down whyat was happening, any original thoughts or theories he made were just... not logical. i'm sorry oliver i don't mean that in an offensive way but i don't think there's any way you're being coached.

kit - you haven't really posted enough for me to get a read on you yet. i'm not a huge fan on this quote though
I'd like to see some read posts backed up by blurbs of explanation from several players, especially those that have been the loudest.
I'm crap at making read posts, didn't really make any last game and mainly worked based off of others reads because of that.
like, i know you said you're not good at reads but it just seems like you're piggy backing off of other players a bit rather than making original thoughts on your own. kinda interested in seeing your reads.

byngo - ya sorry about inactivity just been at work and then sleeping too much, appreciate the call out. town read you, you seem like your usual byngo self, ur reasoning is always so sound esp when you said not to vig dolby or dad lol, thank u for posting that tbh

f11: omg i couldn't remember you ever posting except recently so i clicked the link on op and it linked to super smash bro, wild. null on you rn until more content. aren't you usually hitting out with bold statements and reaction test day one though (also pot calling kettle black u saying theyre dumb?? weird), you're playing a little more careful than usual?? null rn

hayden: null, haven't posted enough for me to really get a read on you. you haven't really elaborated on anyone at all have you this game?? except maybe a post about oliver and ninja. i'd like to get more of your thoughts on people if u have them

dad - tbh you may as well just read my thoughts on dolby, i think it's fine that you have a different playstyle from however many years ago and dolbs focuses too much on meta sometimes. honestly most of your interactions i skimmed because there's a lot of posts already and you guys seem to be bickering. you seem slightly too focused on dolby though, like you seem like you can't get over him scum reading you which is a bit eh. as of more recently you have shown some more openness about the whole situation which i like because before it almost seemed rly tunnely. think it's just the two big shots trying to fight out leader position more than anything tbh, wouldn't be thata surprised if neither were maf but i'll be keeping an eye of course

toad - uhhhh idk mostly null right now, a lot of your posts are jokes or not fully important to the game. usually i'm happy to quickly town lean you but i'm not getting that in this game. also how can u go from
Dan makes a good vig shot tbh, he is either survivor or covering up that way as mafia.
to this
I'm good to believe dan's claim for now, but will always be watching him
i prob missed something but i'm tired. i didn't see the natual progression of anything occur between that to make you change your mind?

zendal: i'm sometimes wildly wrong about you but this is classic town zendal this game. you've got the right amount of defensive/aggressive/fluffy posts this game that make me think you're town.

fidget spinner: null right now but i'm prob close to town reading u cause i like ur content. i agree with the whole beneficial to maf to fake claim jester. i find it hard to believe not one of them is maf, like why would there be three townies pulling that ****

also i like that there's so much going on but the pace of this is insane tbh, no doubt since starting this there's been another 322938 posts, it's kind of demotivating when you've had a busy day. so yeah anything i've missed out it's because it's recent or i skimmed it, i'm sorry. also sorry for inactivity i know ur tired about hearing about it but this gal gotta work full time ya know i dont get summer anymore because IM OLD

I feel so sorry for obs and replacements, they must be going crazy trying to keep up with us. I imagine obs looks like this rn

spare-track.gif

Good catch f11, I did feel ness's "I NEED TO CLAIM! I'M GONNA DO IT! I'M GONNA DOOO ITTTT" felt kind of weird, but I also didn't want to trigger him by continuing my sus right after he said he would claim if we kept sussing sooo

Reminder that ness "claimed" last time and ended up being SK

Dude, that's literally nowhere even close to what I said. You're blowing what I said way out of proportion.

Can someone quote Ness' 'claim' post cbf finding it but if he did that's very out of character out of him tbh

@mog I didn't claim when the jesters did bc I didn't think Oliver was actually serious and I was iffy about fn1's claim, which is why I said a vig shot would be best. I do think there can be more than 1 tp bc I had 2 in my game of 15

and i am really townie seriously! idk how that will work or is it bad for me but there i said it already since day one lol

@Ness orly? then pray tell what you really did mean

Can someone quote Ness' 'claim' post cbf finding it but if he did that's very out of character out of him tbh

1ts9ew.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thank you mog for those magnificent reads

@mog I didn't claim when the jesters did bc I didn't think Oliver was actually serious and I was iffy about fn1's claim, which is why I said a vig shot would be best. I do think there can be more than 1 tp bc I had 2 in my game of 15

oh right.. really, two seems so much i thought but i'm not really that knowledgeable on set up numbers. i guess i'll take that into consideration then that one of you doesn't actually have to be lying though. i kinda thought it was u vs him and i believed him u see

oh right.. really, two seems so much i thought but i'm not really that knowledgeable on set up numbers. i guess i'll take that into consideration then that one of you doesn't actually have to be lying though. i kinda thought it was u vs him and i believed him u see

and i am really townie seriously! idk how that will work or is it bad for me but there i said it already since day one lol

Dont take it so personally!!! It just feels odd when u feel u have to point it out so much. As reasons for scum reading u go theyre v insignificant tbh

Mog's read list put her up to a slight town lean, you were on null before!

Thank you for that, I'm still working on mine. It's almost done now. :D

@Ness orly? then pray tell what you really did mean

1ts9ew.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thank you mog for those magnificent reads
You can just click on the number of posts next to 'Replies' next to the threads name on the Cellar page, then click on the user's post count next to their name and it'll bring up all their posts, if that makes sense

Ppl think i am scum heck yes
No but uhhhhhhhhhhh
I feel like i'll end up in this game how zendal ended up last game

Back