Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I dunno about that, Kirby. I can be a good liar sometimes.

As evidenced by the people who actually thought I could be jester.

town did great. CANT BELIEVE I GOT CAUGHT OUT BY A FIDGET SPINNER FML (good tactic karen im too much of a try hard) it wasn't rly anyone's fault about all the claiming, just kinda circumstances. sry for my bad play maf team (work sux), nice playing w kirby and dad : )

i think they wanted to kill jailer bc i implied i could jail every night, and kirby already suggested to jail dad the next night so it would rlly mess them up

also i just noticed the past 3 games with jailers all jailed scum n1 but didn't kill kek

Not all jailers can kill

it is, you will understand what I mean when you're mafia and town mass claims.

I remember last game where I could have easily turned it around as scum. And then I returned scum on a check in a mass claim and then I was very, very dead.

It's a hard knock life.

EDIT: How good was I at concealing my cop role?

Last edited:
I dunno about that, Kirby. I can be a good liar sometimes.

As evidenced by the people who actually thought I could be jester.

you would need to prove yourself in you're claiming blue and you're mafia. Take a look at Attack on Titan mafia. I almost pulled it off but *** bad luck.

jailer roleblocks, protects, gets chat and has an option to execute whilst jailkeeper just roleblocks and protects iirc

#Startmakingnormalset-ups

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can we not mass claim anymore it takes the fun out of the game

Or we should stop putting in 5 blues

Formula=1 scum per 5 players
1.25 blues per 5 players

has there ever been a game with 2 maf factions on tbt? kinda intrigues me cuz I've heard of it but never seen it played out

Back