Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I'm sorry
A one shot jailor
What

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why put a bus and a witch in the same?? Game??

I'm sorry
A one shot jailor
What

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why put a bus and a witch in the same?? Game??

It happened two games ago so not new
And dunno

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too bad Daniel lied about his role and didn't tell us anything about it smh otherwise we would know if mog is legit or not

lul i'm jumin han the one-shot jailer, i jailed kirby n1 and was gonna sleep on the decision whether to execute him or not but i didn't have time to go over things in the morning bc school so i just let him live :/

not gonna say what safeclaim he used yet bc someone else might claim it ;]

also i was posing as bianca which is probably why she died n1 so i should apologise for getting her killed oops lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

possibly

lol posed as bianca.... good play, although you let him live so. However that basically affirmed he was mafia after he came up alive. There is no vigilante, you were our one shot killing power

Hm also on second thought Heyden isn't exactly townlock (but close to it) as there's no way to prove he is what he says he is
Although I townread him and his story makes sense of why Bianca got killed

so if worst case comes, he is a candidate for lynch, but look at the not-close-to-townlocks first

lol posed as bianca.... good play, although you let him live so. However that basically affirmed he was mafia after he came up alive. There is no vigilante, you were our one shot killing power
well he's dead anyway, but ya i should've killed him oh whale, town probably wins regardless

Right, but they have different accounts. It would still say "Heyden" at the top. What do you mean he "roleplayed" as Bianca?
When i jailed kirby we both were given a quicktopic link, my identity remainsed anonymous to him but i talked like bianca and she died, i might've pursued it but the zendel watch distracted me tbh

Right, but they have different accounts. It would still say "Heyden" at the top. What do you mean he "roleplayed" as Bianca?

Jailers communicate to the jailed on Quicktopic, not on here. Quicktopic is basically a chatroom. See past games for examples of quick topics. The jailor's true identity remains anonymous to the jailed unless they feel like revealing it

When i jailed kirby we both were given a quicktopic link, my identity remainsed anonymous to him but i talked like bianca and she died, i might've pursued it but the zendel watch distracted me tbh

omfg you were in the mafia chatroom!? ok that's really funny haha

ok, so you switched places with kirby, were given the quicktopic, and pretended to be bianca. that's so mean but so funny

so did you see everyone in the chatroom? were you able to tell who's who?

just a reminder (that u probably won't like) mog is probably sleeping cuz it's probably like 4 am for her

lol oliver a quicktopic chat is made just for the jailer and jailed

omfg you were in the mafia chatroom!? ok that's really funny haha

ok, so you switched places with kirby, were given the quicktopic, and pretended to be bianca. that's so mean but so funny

so did you see everyone in the chatroom? were you able to tell who's who?

No....

It's a separate chatroom. Only with the jailor and the jailed. Heyden didn't see the mafia chat otherwise he'd know who's maf..

A witch and a jailor... thats crazy. why would scum pick daniel to kill though? Like I had fair reason for being pissed at claimed 3rd parties, but like wut?

So I read through the happenings but lemme summarize it and make sure I have it straight.

Daniel died to mafia last night and turned up as a witch who has to win with mafia. Since no one else got a notification before this night, we can assume he was saving his power to look like the survivor. RIP him....

Zendel was told that they were witched last night and changed their target to someone else, that person was visited by mog. However why would mog visit someone and they not turn up dead is my big question, unless daniel witched Zendel to watch himself which would make sense because he wouldn't want town to learn more information and switch zendel's target onto someone who would give him no information (because he needs to win with mafia). Maybe mafia thought daniel was posing as survivor in order to avoid getting killed as the detective?

Either way mog was seen visiting someone, and we definitely need an explanation for that... so I too will wait for mog to come enlighten us before administering any votes

sorry I was at work all day, it was busy :( womp womp

Oh, I see. I was start yelling at him to tell us who the hell he saw. :p

What do you even say in that quicktopic, though? Just like, hey what's up? lol

Lol heydens scum, mog dt frfr. Maybe heyden and fn scum together. 707 shouldn't be a townie, jumin doesn't make sense as a jailor. He conviently jailed kirby but did it shoot his brains out, how interesting

Lol heydens scum, mog dt frfr. Maybe heyden and fn scum together. 707 shouldn't be a townie, jumin doesn't make sense as a jailor. He conviently jailed kirby but did it shoot his brains out, how interesting

What?

At this point we deduce there's 1 scum left if the KP system is # maf/2

Back