• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Hmm I'll reread the Mogyay post filter and take a good look at Ness + Dolby v Dad. Kirby lynch is unlikely to go through.

this is why I don't color code folks

a) laziness
b) easier for me to just put them under lists of town, null, and scum
c) don't have to stress about pretty coloration

yeah it looks nice but why cause confusion? :p

Also zendel, I just remembered your comment about me town and null reading you, I initially null read you and was writing something under that but then moved you to town and forgot to delete the null part :p

i'm not really sure on ness, his play has been slightly shady but his attitude is kinda brazen for maf (i def don't like him ordering us around tbh) ugh like his accusations are so bold and it makes me think no way would maf play that risky but at the same time i feel like he's trying to create some sort of wagon of sorts. alsooo sightly concerned on how quite a few people are voting for him? not saying it's a scum move by anyone but it's something to consider maybe

i think i'm still gonna vote for ninja, general attitude is kinda defensive and scummy, i'm kinda concerned it's bad town though so that's why i'm hesitating. i don't really think the place holder thing means much to me tbh, still a little confused as to why people think that's such a town tell. aghh i'm so tired it's p late here now but i'm gonna try hold on a little more but i won't be here for end of day sorry guys but it's too late for me with work the next day (idk if im being a bit sensitive about the whole thing tho)

Mog / Ness is Scum v Scum?

Actually what's the vote count if it's too close between Dolby and ness I'll break it

Given Dolby or ness who would you vote for and why is it ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Current votes:

Fireninja1: 1
Fireninja1
oliversacnl
Toadsworthy
mogyay

Toadsworthy: 0
oliversacnl
KermitTea

Dad: 0
Dolby
Kirbystarship

Dolby: 2
amazonevan19
Dad
N e s s
f11
Zendel

N e s s: 4
oliversacnl
Byngo
Dolby
Kit
Dad
amazonevan19
Biancasbotique
toadsworthy

mogyay: 1
KermitTea

Kit: 1
Kit
Damniel

Kirbystarship: 1
Fireninja1

amazonevan19: 1
N e s s

f11: 1
Toadsworthy

Not currently voting:
Heyden
amazonevan19
Biancasbotique
Byngo
Zendel

There is currently 1 hour left in Day. With 4 votes, N e s s is currently set to be lynched.

This wagon formation sometimes lynches a mafia.

I still think mog is scum. Getting a really diff vibe from her compared to when she was tp / town. So I'll be keeping my vote there

I'm null/ scumlean her. Didn't like how she just posted a reads list after being called out for coasting. Think she made that list just so she can get sus off of her. Going to look back at her reads.

I changed my vote for Dolby since I prefer him over Ness

Guys our votes are too split. realistically (Given no one claims) our 2 options are Dolby or Ness. I implore you guys to make a decision if you believe at least one of them is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you believe both are town I guess just keep your vote

ehh if ness doesn't post his defense before EoD it'd be cool to vote for him, it'd be yet another thing he promised to tell us and he didn't.

I'm really torn about my vote though. I am pretty sure ness/dolby aren't on the same maf team but I have legit reason to believe either one of them are scum separately. ayyy

I'm null/ scumlean her. Didn't like how she just posted a reads list after being called out for coasting. Think she made that list just so she can get sus off of her. Going to look back at her reads.

I had her on null before hand because I felt as though she was coasting and then when she posted her reads I thought she did a good job but now I can see it in that way.

I'm moving Mog down to null again.

how is it coasting when it's day one and i made clear i had work both days though, like how everyone is suddenly becoming sus of me, interesting (not rly kermit though, just the other three) also kirby u could have said that at the time or during ur reads......

Stancewise I'm inclined to read Ness as scum. He was saying "FN makes a terrible lynch (which he does)" but then this hedging:
FN1 is kinda weird to me now, he'd make fire a decent lynch.
really rustles my scumhunting jimmies. I don't think he's a bad lynch per se, only thing really preventing me is that I can't get a clear read on tone + stance alone is a little shaky especially because it's not something only most scum do.

Might switch to this wagon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had her on null before hand because I felt as though she was coasting and then when she posted her reads I thought she did a good job but now I can see it in that way.

I'm moving Mog down to null again.

You wanna know what'd be really funny?

If we all piled on Ness or Dolby and then all swapped to Mog within 10 minutes of day ending.

(Just kidding please don't do this lolol)

I'm pretty neutral on the contents of the reads but the timing was maybe too convenient but she is busy so I don't know what to think. :confused:

Reading Dolby ISO now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty neutral on the contents of the reads but the timing was maybe too convenient but she is busy so I don't know what to think. :confused:

I mean we can always wait until D2 and go with something safe like Damniel.

k ftr Fireninja seems to be wanting to be a helpful townie now, so I'll believe he was just trolling and is trying to recover from bad townplay earlier.

in the future, don't start useless 30 page discussions and please try to treat people more considerately. :)

k ftr Fireninja seems to be wanting to be a helpful townie now, so I'll believe he was just trolling and is trying to recover from bad townplay earlier.

in the future, don't start useless 30 page discussions and please try to treat people more considerately. :)

I'm scumreading this post.

I changed my vote for Dolby since I prefer him over Ness

Guys our votes are too split. realistically (Given no one claims) our 2 options are Dolby or Ness. I implore you guys to make a decision if you believe at least one of them is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you believe both are town I guess just keep your vote

I fail to see how I'm more suspicious than Ness, who refuses to give any reasoning for his votes

i am not focusing on mogyay right now..If there is a detective, i want him/her to inspect her...my focus is fireninja or ness..they both have exhibited the most scummy behavior for me...and im leaning to vote towards ness as he is one of the two scummiest behavior

Back