Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Okay I don't like some of Oliver's posts

What kind of job do you have? Just curious, unrelated to the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, if it's unrelated to the game then I shouldn't derail. Sorry!

Don't like how you are trying to derail this thread.

going to give more examples of this

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here speak more than one language?

I've noticed minimal spelling/grammar mistakes.

Toad, do you know what you're going to do after grad school?

I'm going to college soon, and it's pretty stressful...

Ah, I see. Good luck with grad school!

I think Ness is more suspicious than you, Toad, but I also don't wanna change my vote twice since that must be annoying for Kat. I'll vote for Ness tomorrow, probably.

Also don't like how you are trying to hunt for blue roles.

Oh, I see. So a survivor is basically just someone who's in it for themself rather than the team. Um, rude.

Is anybody here a detective? I'm not a detective. I'm ready about the different types of roles and wondering which ones Kat included.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*reading

reasons why I'm sus of you.

may I note that right after dad said he doesn't like kirby's posting style, kirby actually posts something substantive and accuses oliver

jussayin'

Okay I don't like some of Oliver's posts

Don't like how you are trying to derail this thread.

going to give more examples of this

Also don't like how you are trying to hunt for blue roles.

reasons why I'm sus of you.

What are your thoughts on the rest of the players though? If you had sole control of the lynch, who would you choose?

let's lynch people who talk too much this is insane guys srsly chill out, there's no need to say hello or post a new townread every 5 minutes, condense your posts, 350+ posts overnight i have to sift through jfc

may I note that right after dad said he doesn't like kirby's posting style, kirby actually posts something substantive and accuses oliver

jussayin'

I was looking for some of his posts. Took me a while to post the quote. Didn't realize he replied to me when I was working on finding the quotes.

@Dolby already shared my thoughts on players that I'm not null on. My vote is likely going in to Dad. I trust you more than him. And I just feel like he's trying to attack you in a passive way.

fair enough kirby

heyden I forgot you were even playing this game lmao. I feel the pain brother, this game is insane since there's so much scumminess going around. Who do you think is most likely to be scum?

This order is out of control.... I just hope I hit everyone

Daniel ? Claimed survivor, if he is town then it?s a dumb play. That makes you either actual survivor or mafia. I?m willing to leave it alone for now, but I?m always watching you.

Dolby ? acting a little more unhinged than I would expect, making me believe he is actually town? he would be acting a lot more composed to win over all these noobie brownie points imo. If we are going with the argument that one of Dad/Dolby is scum, then I see Dad more likely than Dolby tbh. However I think its Town V Town.

Ness ? acting like a little try-hard, goading Dolby in last night?s argument then trying to play it off as being cool. Seems more scummy. I seem to remember scum-ness comes out the gate swinging and reaction testing everyone and everything that comes his way. Looking back at his posts, they seem restrained and more smug than what I have come to expect from him? maybe he has changed it up in the recent games I haven?t paid attention to, but it seems scummy to me so far. Whoever I decide to vote I will ISO with quotes later this is more just a general feel for how things have already progressed

Oliver ? fresh scent townie. The fact that he has a feeling I?m scum when I?m very much so acting crude makes me feel like he is just new townie. A scum-aligned newbie I don?t think would be so inclined to come at me so soon, they would be more cautious. The questions about scum chat and other stuff makes me feel like he is genuine, if he isn?t then screw off.

Fireninja1 ? early claim jester, and then tried to cruise with it a while (unlike Oliver who just didn?t know what they were doing). I didn?t think you were jester at all and hence why I continued to vote you. Sure enough now you are saying you aren?t jester. This doesn?t help town at all so you are a good candidate for vig/ detective tonight

Kit ? there posts don?t feel like someone scum-aligned, town lean for now.

Heyden ? saying my posts are filler or hostile and scum reading me enough to vote for me already is a little annoying, but I don?t see anything off or wrong about this yet. Note he did say he would follow up on more reads, but then just gave up on it?. I would like to see some follow through here soon

Biancasbotique ? do you know it is spelled boutique I can?t really good a feel for them yet, and there is some concern after how they played everyone last game so I don?t want to write them off so quick.

f11 ? if being aloof was an Olympic sport you would win gold, I have the hardest time ever trying to read you

Dad ? the whole Dolby/Dad argument felt very town v town to me. Although more like an ego v ego ordeal. I would love to see the two of those put some effort into reading anything in this game besides each other.

KermitTea ? why do you get townlocked so early for seemingly nothing in every game? Voting me based on what you had seen I can?t blame you because yeah I?m a sarcastic lil jerkwad, but that?s just what I?ve become on here recently. I can?t scumread just bad reads and your reasoning behind it seems town.

Kirbystarship ? like I said I always tend to scum read you, but nothing has alarmed me yet. Dad has his reasons for not liking your posts, but honestly that?s just Kirby?s style.

Zendel ? combination of not enough to go off of yet and sounding different from what I expect from zendel. Usually they are involved and supportive of everyone for everything, but I think you have irl stuff going on so I will give you some more time.

Byngo ? your contributions just seem very intermittent and calculated. The actual content is ok, but the spacing out of them and flitting in and out feels like you don?t want us to really know what your stream of consciousness is like which seems odd. Then your big contribution to the convo is ?toad seems fake? without really saying why. Also byngo?s name link doesn?t work.

Mogyay ? quiet mog is scary mog. Your scum play is coasting out of fear to say something wrong. The posts you have given us have nothing of addition to the conversation except you think Dad is more scummier than Dolby in that interaction.

Amazonevan19 ? so far tone seems far more casual than last game when you were scum. You are an extremely calculating and think through a lot more when you are scum from my experience and that isn?t really coming through so far in this game.

Obviously it is early in the game and early in this day cycle. I separated out scum leaning people and town leaning people, but this is subject to change and I will voice my reasoning why as the matter comes up. I think there is scum in the quiet ones so far. The fact that so many people have weighed in on the Dolby/Dad argument makes me feel like it?s a town v town thing and I would appreciate it if the two of them would focus on anything else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will ISO whoever I choose to vote later on, those are just general feels for how things have progressed thus far

let's lynch people who talk too much this is insane guys srsly chill out, there's no need to say hello or post a new townread every 5 minutes, condense your posts, 350+ posts overnight i have to sift through jfc

I've resumed making my reads list and it is seriously such a bother because of the amount of stupid posts people have made so I would appreciate if people would stop posting unless they have something meaningful to add.

If you guys have questions about abbreviations or something that doesn't relate specifically with discussions we are having then ask the host (Kat/Arstotzkan) via PM, thank you. It makes life easier.

Amazonevan19 – so far tone seems far more casual than last game when you were scum. You are an extremely calculating and think through a lot more when you are scum from my experience and that isn’t really coming through so far in this game.

ouch bruh you sayin' I ain't smart?

tbh you're right, I tend to calculate and overthink way more when I'm scum

I've resumed making my reads list and it is seriously such a bother because of the amount of stupid posts people have made so I would appreciate if people would stop posting unless they have something meaningful to add.

If you guys have questions about abbreviations or something that doesn't relate specifically with discussions we are having then ask the host (Kat/Arstotzkan) via PM, thank you. It makes life easier.

usually you are like the first person to want to answer questions for people and help the new people, why the shift in tone from previous games where you are always so happy?

Also Survivor is a very easy claimable role for mafia and something that usually doesn't work in favour, so yeah he should probably claim his role name IMO. At this point Daniel's either 3rd party or mafia bc doing that as town is extremely anti, and I can't really recall the last time there was a survivor in a game bc it's usually attached to a lyncher role or something to create more of a purpose. Oh and I guess if he's not either alignment I guess it doesn't hurt him to share his minigame either since he's planning on town-aligning, or at least that's what he said.

So toad's potential scumteam is mog, byngo, ness, and fn1, and he sees town v. town in dad v. dolby. I already posted a reads list and am too lazy to make a new one but I've slightly shifted my potential scum team to mog, ness, dad/dolby, and byngo.

(Yeah it's 3/4 of Toad's reads, fite me)

ouch bruh you sayin' I ain't smart?

tbh you're right, I tend to calculate and overthink way more when I'm scum

you had some grandiose plans in the last game from what I could tell in the limited time I was involved and I didn't mean this as you are being dumb by any means. It just doesn't feel like you are trying to lead people astray this time around. Not everything I say should automatically be taken in a negative light

Also Survivor is a very easy claimable role for mafia and something that usually doesn't work in favour, so yeah he should probably claim his role name IMO. At this point Daniel's either 3rd party or mafia bc doing that as town is extremely anti, and I can't really recall the last time there was a survivor in a game bc it's usually attached to a lyncher role or something to create more of a purpose. Oh and I guess if he's not either alignment I guess it doesn't hurt him to share his minigame either since he's planning on town-aligning, or at least that's what he said.

he did claim his role name, it's echo girl

- - - Post Merge - - -

you had some grandiose plans in the last game from what I could tell in the limited time I was involved and I didn't mean this as you are being dumb by any means. It just doesn't feel like you are trying to lead people astray this time around. Not everything I say should automatically be taken in a negative light

my post was meant to be taken lightly, it's all good

Heyden said:
I guess it doesn't hurt him to share his minigame either

Just a quick reminder:
OP said:
You are not allowed to discuss minigames in this thread once this game has started, at the penalty of modkill. This applies even if a minigame is referenced in an official post.

If you really think I'm mafia just investigate me

Im not sure we're allowed to talk about mini games?

I plan on town aligning now bc naturally I'm going to the winning side

If you really think I'm mafia just investigate me

Im not sure we're allowed to talk about mini games?

I plan on town aligning now bc naturally I'm going to the winning side

We probably should do that.

We're not allowed to discuss minigames here.

How do you know we're winning halfway through day 1?? Do you think we're on the right track for scumkilling or something? Because if I were survivor I'd say that just so town doesn't lynch or vig shot me but bide my time until the end when I can backstab

Town is the majority so I want to appeal with the majority. I'm not really worried about scum since I doubt they'd kill me since I don't help them get closer to winning

usually you are like the first person to want to answer questions for people and help the new people, why the shift in tone from previous games where you are always so happy?

I'm running out of patience and keeping up with this thread is really annoying, all of my posts being liked makes my brain itch as well.

Just not used to fast paced games like this and it's hard to keep up, if it was any other game I would probably appear to be happier to answer questions but the truth is I'm not because I would prefer if the thread ran at a reasonable pace and the reason it's not is because of posts everywhere that are unnecessary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also when people ask questions they get answered within minutes/seconds, people must be drinking their mountain dew in this game or they've had 20 ups of coffee or something. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

ups = cups.

damn.

Back