• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

reminder that hosts tend to take lots of liberties when it comes to deciding the roles and associated role names

*ahem* Toad the bodyguard *ahem*

so anyone trying to lynch on that basis is gonna get a big red flag from me

I'd like to hear more from Mog she's being v quiet

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a dating sim so I'm not sure if they're any real villains

I'd like to hear more from Mog she's being v quiet

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a dating sim so I'm not sure if they're any real villains

ya know I was just thinking the exact same thing.... mog has been eerily quiet, like more than ever

I'm sure Kat took some artistic liberties with some characters. Not gonna scumread Damniel over a somewhat sketchy sounding character when the fact he outed his role is more likely to confirm his survivor claim than counteract it.

have we discussed what the set up is yet? 3 mafia or 4 mafia? I'm leaning more towards 4 mafia and the more I read stuff the more I believe its the quiet ones we have to watch out for

- - - Post Merge - - -

4 mafia with 1 KP and crazy roles plus 1 third party? for 12 town to 4 mafia.... but I guess we will need to wait to confirm anything

I'm town leaning towards Evan, less of a sarcastic attitude from him this game which I like

I think if we had 4 mafia we'd only have 1 kp but lemme ask

Is there set KP?

If there's nothing set then there's likely 3 scum and maybee a hostile tp but I don't think so

Dolby could probably give you a better answer on set up tho ;)

have we discussed what the set up is yet? 3 mafia or 4 mafia? I'm leaning more towards 4 mafia and the more I read stuff the more I believe its the quiet ones we have to watch out for

- - - Post Merge - - -

4 mafia with 1 KP and crazy roles plus 1 third party? for 12 town to 4 mafia.... but I guess we will need to wait to confirm anything

already touched on this. 4 is a little maf sided, especially if atleast 1 tp is present. leaning towards 3 maf all with powers

along with mog, kits coasting is scummy and she just came in earlier to just summarize what's been going on so eyes r on both of them. probably gonna vote ness cuz he's my top scumread atm but gonna hold off until an hour or 2 before deadline

KP follows the traditional KP system, which is:

[current members of the mafia] / 2, rounded up.

yeah 4 maf with a neutral TP seems a little OP... I guess I'm just scum leaning a lot of people
I'm still doing reads, I feel like I need to post them since people seem to want to vote me a little bit

so we will have two kills at night 1 whether 4 or 3 mafia...

- - - Post Merge - - -

so we will have two kills at night 1 whether 4 or 3 mafia...

and im leaning towards 4 mafia this time, at least one townie, and one third party...i didnt realize there could be two third party unitl last game

still trying to read up what I missed.

@Dad this is how I play.

I still feel like you have some verbal tic, or whatever an online posting version of a verbal tic is, where you feel the need to at least say something to make it appear like you're contributing. Usually if people are lazy/new they don't do this over and over again and repeat themselves like you've done.

Has Bianca brought up anything that isn't just agreeing with someone else thus-far?
Can't tell if it's just noob or careful scumplay.
But tbh i don't know how noteworthy that is.
Just feels like something I'd do if I was scum.

And @Toad please post your reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

already touched on this. 4 is a little maf sided, especially if atleast 1 tp is present. leaning towards 3 maf all with powers

along with mog, kits coasting is scummy and she just came in earlier to just summarize what's been going on so eyes r on both of them. probably gonna vote ness cuz he's my top scumread atm but gonna hold off until an hour or 2 before deadline
I was waiting for someone to become suspicious of me. Good picking up on that.
My excuse, I'm out of town atm and not able to be as regular as I usually am. It's also Day 1 so :/.

Back