• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

idk if either of them are actually serious but if they are, 1's lying cuz there's def not gonna be more than 1 jester

Yeah. That person said that they're a Jester, but I think that's my role too.

Unless I'm mistaken. Again, I'm new. Jesters are the third party, right?

If you are the jester your aim is to get lynched and what you just did ruined your chances, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Zendel, are you a jester?

I already said pregame that I was the male Harley QUINN!

But no.

Can we have conversation related to the game. I can understand debating about the jester, but we should refrain about talking about avatars

Graveyard:
Spoiler
Kat's freetime tbh
Thank you for serving our country

I see there's another rqs but I don't see a point in answering it so I won't

If we're getting an actual jester claim the best thing would be to see if they're playing deliberately bad and just vig shoot them tbh. I've never seen a jester in a normal game tho

Oh no, I'm not doubting that you did work hard, but as scum you generally had fewer cases, and more small comments. Not sure what you mean in the second sentence, because I never said anything about you quoting anyrhing

No, it was a post about you joking about your pronoun and how you got town off track with that somehow (?) and you also mentioned somebody not being able joke but I get it now that I'm rereading.

And I'm not gonna stop with the small comments because it makes it feel like a conversation when you're posting at somebody, that's just how I prefer to play. And then I'll have one big summarizing post a day or half day depending.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably how I'll play this game, spoiler alert.

I lowkey feel like we should lynch Oliver whether it be today or later

never underestimate the power of newbies cough cough Bianca last game cough cough

Please don't lynch me... I'm trying my hardest over here, okay

Maybe I'm not the jester. Maybe I lied. Ooooooo

I lowkey feel like we should lynch Oliver whether it be today or later

never underestimate the power of newbies cough cough Bianca last game cough cough

I was thinking the same tbh but his tone feels genuine though.

Back