• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Smh I forced zendel to watch me since I figured no one would do anything to the survivor but that backfired lol

Last edited:
omg karen noo u were great, u all were, i just cant play and basically gave up lmao, well done everyone!!

I witched f11 on Toads bc I thought she was a cop N1 and then I witched heyden on Karen bc I thought he was a vig lol

See y'all in 4 months or someone @ me on discord when it's my turn on the queue ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is a witch....just a third party busser that sides with mafia?

See y'all in 4 months or someone @ me on discord when it's my turn on the queue ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what I practically was yeah. But I think I subconsciously played too protown

Also rip minigames

- - - Post Merge - - -

not quite

witch controls 1 persons actions onto anyone they want

Also sorry I took the lazy route and claims survivor. I'm naturally scummy so i figured I'd be lynched at some point if I didn't claim

Last edited:
o yeah who received my encrypted message n1

evan mentioned something about getting a message that his memes were bad :p

the fact he was sent a message was always in the back of my mind but i never really dwelled on it

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait which night did evan mention that

Btw I tried to do a slip but it didn't seem like anyone caught it

You still got lynched, don't think it makes a difference.

Have thoughts about how this game unfolded. Will post after Kat confirms town win.

Back