• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Also I'm going to bed, if I die the lynch order is f11 > Toads / Heyden???

Whatever, I'm out. See y'all later, my work is done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no... I think it was something you said with the whole jester day one thing. Make yourself sort of scummy so mafia avoids you
Thank god that worked out lol.

I mean like you said something and then I linked it back to day one and I Was like hmmmmm

idk if the games fully over in the off chance mog isn't scum but

with all these prs the game seems really townsided, especially with only 3 scum unless there's somehow a sneaky 4th, but that's sorta implausible with kp being at one since n2

unless mog stopped kp both nights uwu plot twist

- - - Post Merge - - -

well witch is a mafia sided survivor, and jester is supposed to cause chaos for town eg get the detective to cc but ness did it silently, so ya this game really didn't work in favour for maf sadly

which if she doesn't get on pretty soon we'll probably be waiting til tomorrow cuz it's a little past 12 am here

each night and day I collect a bomb so I have like 7 rn but if I use it I die too :(

thinkiBALRHGRGHA.gif

Back