• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I'm gonna vote Mog real quick and eat dinner, I'll be back in a few.

Don't blow up the thread without me.

reads

Bianca- townlean, tone feels calm and she is sharing her thoughts. Last game she kept asking lots of questions but didn't want to share her thoughts. I'm basing it on her knew playstile.
Dolby- townlean, I still think you're town out of the Dad/ Dolby interactions. And you seem to be playing like you're town self.
Amazon- null, at first I townlean you because you seem like playing your town meta but looking at your passed posts I'm going to need to rethink about it. One thing I saw about your crack was that it was a emotional crack. When you cracked in smash mafia it was under pressure.
Dan- TP, has claimed third party going to believe if for now. Going to watch you more when it gets closer to endgame.
Mog- null, you seem to only post when you get called out, but I hear you're kinda busy, going to let this slide for now. Hope to see you try and post more.
FireNinja- townlean, I think you're playing bad town. You claim jester now you claim town. I don't think we have a jester in this game.
Ness- scumlean, posts feel commanding like your trying to lead town, I looked at your scum games and I feel like this kinda matches your scumplay. And I feel like you're kinda not very active. You just seem so focused on Amazon, not on other players.
Oliver- scumlean, made some posts trying to derail town. Besides that don't see any posts that you're trying to help town.
Kit- scumlean, seem like you're just coasting along and didn't like how you claimed very quickly as soon as sus got on to you.
Byngo- townlean, your play reminds me how you played in su mafia.
Heyden and f11-, null, need more posts from them.
Dad- null, besides the interactions with Dolby You seem like town. Maybe i'm focusing on that interactions too much.
Toads and Zendel-null, never can seem to read both of you.
Kermittea- null, you haven't done anything to feel town or scummy.

reads 2.0
I have some changes after my last reads. I know my last reads had a lot of nulls but I hope this one has less.

Bianca- townlean, tone still feels calm, and I like how she is trying to be helpful and sharing your thoughts.
Dolby- townlean, feel like you're playing like your usual when you're town. And I think you're town out of the Dolby VS Dad interactions.
Amazon- townlean, after Ness flip Jester I'm leaning you back at town, I felt like scum was in that Ness VS Amazon interactions. And seeing that ness flip jester, I think he knew you were town but he was doing this to try and get himself lynched.
Dan- TP, I think we have 2 TP's in this game looking at Kat's last game the cult one that game had 2 Tp's but it was somewhat larger.
Mog- scumlean, at the beginning I felt like she was coasting along until someone wanted her reads than she posted them, didn't really like how she posted them after she was called out. Her reads did feel normal to me except you changed some of the player names. I would like to know why people think her reads are weird.
FireNinja- townlock, after Ness flips I don't think we have 2 jesters. I understand why you claimed jester but didn't like so much talking about having 2 jesters.
Oliver- townlean, looking back at your posts I feel like you're playing newbie town still didn't like how you tried to derail the thread but maybe I'm just looking at it too much.
Kit- scumlean, I feel like you're coasting and posts are just fillers imo cause most of them talk about how you're trying to catch up and you're kinda sheeping as well.
Byngo- townlean, feels like you're playing like your town self in SU mafia.
F11- null, still can't read you except you seem to just pop in at a random time.
Heyden- townlean, you don't seem as pushy as last game I played with you, I think it was smash mafia. But might need to look at your other games you were mafia.
Dad- scumlean, I still think you're scum in that Dolby Vs Dad interactions and most of your posts only talk about people you scumlean. Thanks for making a reads list with all the players on it.
Toads and Zendel- null, one thing I saw about Zendel was he was very active on first half of day1 but less active after first half of day1. You're usually active so just taking a note of your Activity Zendel
Kermittea- townlean, in smash mafia I did see you make very long posts, I don't see this in this game or the last one. So I think you're town.

I'm very sure scum is in that list I scumlean.

Most scum to least scum in my scumleans.

Dad, Mog, and Kit. Mog and kit are equal in sus for me.

very interesting. We can rule out Toads as well. I doubt he would group a scummate in with someone else (zendel) in his reads.
Noting that he bussed Dad heavily, I'm wondering if he bussed his other scummate too.

Anyways, we are down to mog f11 byngo again in order from most sus to least.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing I would like to note about mog.

As evident in the last game, if she's legitimately too busy to play, she will ask for a replacement.

She said she's busier than she was in the past few games, yet she has not dropped out and her posting content as actually increased.

Not to mention most of her posts are basically her apologising for not putting in enough effort/time/etc (AtE).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah also noticed f11 was grouped in with Heyden in the first reads list (although separated later).

Going off my earlier theory that one wouldn't group in a scummate with someone else, it's down to Mog and Byngo. Although this is weaker than my Toads read.

My suspicion on mog is heightened also because of attempted RB on me N1. I was pushing mog the hardest, and scum probably thought I was cop / vig & they knew I would use my action on her, thus the RB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say we hammer mog. If it's not mog we can go for f11 or byngo but at this point I'm fairly certain it's mog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But eh no harm in letting her pop in and say something before she gets lynched.

Evan was a good boy :(

I'm acting like he's actually dead LMAO

You're all so much to play this game with!!! I have to say, I've really liked this!!! Maybe I won't like it as much if I'm on the losing side, but I've enjoyed this a lot and I look forward to playing Mafia with you all in the near future :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this isn't AtE I'm just a huge kissass in general :p

Going to post this now since we are almost guaranteed victory.

We have two ways to go about finding final scum.

We have 10 players left: 9 townies 1 scum.
Out of 10 players, 6 are not locktown. Within these 6 lies scum.

Mog cannot claim anything feasible other than detective. It just doesn't work in the game to be anything else. If mogyay claims detective, she will out with her inspect N3. If she is the real detective she would only inspect the other 5 non locktowns (Kit Byngo f11 Toads FN1). If her given inspect is not in this list, she is confirmed scum.

scum!Mog would almost definitely not give an incorrect inspect (ie reporting a scum inspect on someone who is actually town), given that this would almost certainly result in her lynch the next day. Thus, she would provide us with another locktown with a fake correct report (she's scum, so she knows who is town.)
town!Mog would obviously provide the correct inspect in this case, ie the inspect was not fabricated.

Here's the two ways to go about finding last scum.

1 - we assume town!Mog and let her live. Thus we have 6 locktowns and 4 nonlock towns. We lynch one of the 4 nonlock towns. Assuming mislynch, by next day this will become 5 locktowns 3 nonlock towns, or 7 town 1 mafia. Mog will give a report again on one of the nonlock towns. Again, she has to give the correct report otherwise she would be instalynched the next day. Thus we have 6 locktowns 2 nonlock towns. Mislynch; by next day phase we have 5 locktowns 1 nonlock town. Again, Mog will have to report with the correct inspect, otherwise she is lynched the next day phase (yes we outnumber mafia that much). This guarantees a Town victory.

2 - we assume scum!Mog and lynch her anyway. If she is scum, then GG, we win. If she is actually town, then her report is confirmed. After she is confirmed detective (by mislynch/death) we have 5 locktown 4 nonlocks. By next day phase we have 4 locktown 4 nonlocks. Then we just have to use POE and lynch.
Day mislynch - 4 townlock 3 nonlocks
Night kill - 3 townlock 3 nonlocks
Day mislynch - 3 townlock 2 nonlocks
Night kill - 2 townlock 2 nonlocks
Then it comes down to a hammer on the next day phase.
(So 3 chances at hitting scum).
This does not guarantee town victory, but assuming scum!Mog this ends the game the quickest.

that's a lot of words to take in but i want you to know that i really appreciate all of your hard work and effort

so you think we should lynch her either way?

I tried to make it as understandable as possible, is it still confusing?

And no. We shouldn't lynch her if we want guaranteed victory, although 3 attempts at finding scum is a lot and almost a guarantee to win anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I forgot to mention if she claims Detective the real detective could counterclaim. So :>>>

Back