Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I explained why I made the posts.

let me pull that up real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

In post 328 I was asking if anyone felt like scum was in Dolby/ Dad I didn't try and look for validation just wanted to knows peoples thoughts on that interaction.

post 371, Bianca's tone did feel different from her last game and I was giving my thoughts on her new playstile. And I didn't have a lot to go off besides that.

post 589, I was trying to be helpful and say don't claim jester if you're town. I don't want vig to shoot wrong because that person did a bad move trying to act jester and they are town.

I'm asking for peoples reads need more opinions from them because they are not making enough posts for me to get a reads list from them.
Here's the post. If someone thinks I'm being stupid please dive in front of me and slap me in the face because I really am feeling an urge to tunnel at this point despite me trying to do everything humanly possible not to

328 - Okay, why are you putting your own thoughts after everyone else's? That's scummy.

371 - can't remember what this was I'll EBWOP analysis in

589 - The problem here is that it's not helpful. I already claimed jester, used the word jester in >70% of my posts, and there's nothing you could have done to change it. I feel like it's nitpicky scum trying to blow up town mistakes.

You're not formulating any opinions and the ones that you are formulating, especially the high pressure point ones (Dad, Mog) are just overall ​really weird.

LEMONS are evil.

If you like LEMONS you are evil.

If you eat LEMONS you are disrespecting the LEMON empire.

Therefore you are not evil.

If you use the LEMON emoji you are truly insane. :lemon:

If you do not use the LEMON emoji you are vain.

I may or may not be on cocaine.

Just kidding this is a PG site and I'm not a featherbrain.

I'm bored, can we just win already. lmao.

371 - Okay I remember this now.

I don't really get how like 100 posts in you already had a townlean on her. Like that sounds like you have information that rest of us don't have.

Scummy information.

Also for the record I could totally see a Dad / Mog / Kirby scumteam.

let me pull that up real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the post. If someone thinks I'm being stupid please dive in front of me and slap me in the face because I really am feeling an urge to tunnel at this point despite me trying to do everything humanly possible not to

328 - Okay, why are you putting your own thoughts after everyone else's? That's scummy.

371 - can't remember what this was I'll EBWOP analysis in

589 - The problem here is that it's not helpful. I already claimed jester, used the word jester in >70% of my posts, and there's nothing you could have done to change it. I feel like it's nitpicky scum trying to blow up town mistakes.

You're not formulating any opinions and the ones that you are formulating, especially the high pressure point ones (Dad, Mog) are just overall ​really weird.

what do you mean I was the last person to share my thoughts? And what do you mean my pressure on 2 people are weird? Okay on post 589 okay, I was telling you that this is a mistake to claim jester if you're town.

what do you mean I was the last person to share my thoughts? And what do you mean my pressure on 2 people are weird? Okay on post 589 okay, I was telling you that this is a mistake to claim jester if you're town.

I think you're misinterpreting my arguments here.

You're asking people about Dad in Dolby v Dad. Like you asked people for others' opinion before expressing your own.

And the reads part was about your reads. I don't get your hedging on Dad and I think your scumread on Mog is disingenuous.

Could be wrong place wrong time but I just could be right.

I'm never right though.

Did you go to the Cheesecake Factory whenever they were offering half-price cheesecake?

I'm not American and I have never been to the US.

If I went to the Cheesecake factory it would be filled with big fat fat fatties so I wouldn't get the chance to eat the diabetes. ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk y you guys are s**t posting only I'm allowed to

Really because it's all I've been doing this entire game.

I'm better.

I'm not American and I have never been to the US.

If I went to the Cheesecake factory it would be filled with big fat fat fatties so I wouldn't get the chance to eat the diabetes. ;w;
You're not missing out on much.

Are you implying what I think you're implying :lemon:

Back