• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Okay so FN1 is either game throwing, an actual jester or playing really poorly. Either way it's best to just shoot in and not waste our time with this tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flavor and actual role have no correlation, I wouldn't worry about it.

Ok fair enough

Okay so FN1 is either game throwing, an actual jester or playing really poorly. Either way it's best to just shoot in and not waste our time with this tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok fair enough

Any of those are possible with him

What makes you think I'm not jester because I most certainly am jester

You are more experienced than Ninja and claiming "I'm jester" in everything single post feels weird.

Oliver feels authentic and if he is scum, I would shudder. The possibility of two jesters is unlikely so I think you may be lying although the fact that every post is you claiming Jester screams crappy scum play and it's making me doubt that you aren't jester because you are fairly experienced, right?

I'm torn right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok fair enough
Shoot in as in lynch me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are more experienced than Ninja and claiming "I'm jester" in everything single post feels weird.
Explain the bold please.

lol I said you are more experienced than yourself, I meant that you are more experienced than Oliver.

My best guess is that they're both scum since they're arguing so much. They probably want to make themselves look like they're on opposing sides, when in reality, they're both in the mafia.

This kinda reminds me of what happened with Qwerty in SU, in which they made a horrific push on Cleb. Though it legit feels more genuine than that

Nice try taking the conversation away from yourself, scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was directed at Dolby, btw.

FN1 besides yourself who would you lynch as of now
Serious answer: nobody. People are taking stances on Dolby v Dad but I'd rather let that simmer for a bit before I do anything.
lol I said you are more experienced than yourself, I meant that you are more experienced than Oliver.

Barely. I played a few games like three years back and played Dan's game, that's it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm going to be ignoring FN1 for now on so I suggest you do

How can I ignore myself?

Back