Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I'm gonna leave the thread for 46 hours and spam all the other subforums with posts, see you later Dolby.

How experienced are you with forum mafia?

9 games, I'm excluding Bowie's BB mafia because it was basically role play.

I think I've got a fair grasp on things now that I have many games to my name.

How would you describe your play style?

Fluffy, cute, active and helpful.

How do you react to cases against you?

I get really defensive if it's trashy or if I feel offended. I typically use OMGUS or I try my best to see the weak points in an argument against me and defend myself to the best of my ability, if someone starts giving me attitude I'll give them sass back.

If it's a good case I won't argue but I will defend myself and show them my point of view.

I don't think I'm an argumentative person in general but my mafia persona is really defensive/argumentative and that isn't me irl at all, I'm very passive.

Pronouns

It, Ew, What the actual hell is that blob or male pronouns. :blush:

1. If you've played as scum, how would you describe it as different from your town game?
def quieter as scum

2. What do you think town/maf ratio is
i feel 4 scum would be a little scum side cuz the game could potentially end d3, icba to type out the scanario so u can think of it urself. I'm thinking 3, possibly 1 third party

3. Do you think that this weeb maf will be a disaster or train wreck?
an explosive trainwreck

4. How would you react to pressure?
can get slightly irritated

5. Are you actually a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante? possibly

How experienced are you?
I'm not, I just suck

Old usernames?
N/a

Time zone?
EST

Play style?
Erratic and emotional

Cases against you?
I will point out how wrong you are. Don't come for me unless I send for you!

Pronouns?
He

Best game as town?
Trump mafia I guess? I killed a townie as vig.

Best game as mafia?
Themeless

just gna copy paste this one, i feel like my answers from last game still stand for the original rq if u care

How experienced are you?

i'm not new but i don't know if id call myself experienced just yet lol

Old usernames?

non

Time zone?

gmt

Play style?

slightly defensive, often a bit lazy, usually short posts that i write in the moment rather than long thought out ones lol

Cases against you?
i once threatened to set free my rabbit because of a case against me

Pronouns?
she

Best game as town?
honestly ive not really had any good or bad games as town. maybe when i inspected toad i guess? it didnt help since i was blocked lol but it felt good

Best game as mafia?
paper mario noob game i was a complete babe

I was worried I didn't know half of you because I've been gone forever now I have to read a bunch of games. :mad:

Slight sus on Dad rn because small posts with no value is part of his scum meta. And also complaining about the amount of work he has to do but he did that as town as well iirc

answering the rqs.

likely 20-30 games
Try and be active

Defend myself
Pronouns
any

9 games, I'm excluding Bowie's BB mafia because it was basically role play.

I think I've got a fair grasp on things now that I have many games to my name.

Fluffy, cute, active and helpful.

I get really defensive if it's trashy or if I feel offended. I typically use OMGUS or I try my best to see the weak points in an argument against me and defend myself to the best of my ability, if someone starts giving me attitude I'll give them sass back.

If it's a good case I won't argue but I will defend myself and show them my point of view.

I don't think I'm an argumentative person in general but my mafia persona is really defensive/argumentative and that isn't me irl at all, I'm very passive.

Pronouns

It, Ew, What the actual hell is that blob or male pronouns.

1. If you've played as scum, how would you describe it as different from your town game?

When I play as scum I'm more passive and I'm overly friendly.

2. What do you think town/maf ratio is

There's 17 players which is a number I've never had experience with, it's usually 10, 15 or 20.

It's closer to 15 so I think 3 mafia and 14 town could be possible.

Third parties could fill the other two spots, so 3:12:2 maybe?

3. Do you think that this weeb maf will be a disaster or train wreck?

The game will be a disaster and I'll be the train wreck. :lemon:

4. How would you react to pressure?

Defensive, argumentative and I'll explain myself.

5. Are you actually a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante?

No, I suck too much.

What are your old usernames if any?

Whiteflamingo but Zendel has been my alias for the longest time.

Who will you be watching if you've played recently?

Everyone.

What's your timezone?

GMT

What was your best game as town?

Themeless Mafia which was hosted by Dolby

What was your best game as mafia?

I've played one game and I sucked so none.

All in one post, disregard my earlier post.

I'm not even sure if iI want to answer the RQS because of how gigantic it is.

I'm not even sure if iI want to answer the RQS because of how gigantic it is.

I feel like they all of them are helpful, even answering one would be helpful and it shows that you have nothing to hide. So do it unless you want me to scum read you for being lazy. :lemon:

Slight sus on Dad rn because small posts with no value is part of his scum meta. And also complaining about the amount of work he has to do but he did that as town as well iirc

I worked hard no matter what role I was, learn your meta. Also clarify the quote I quoted.

I feel like they all of them are helpful, even answering one would be helpful and it shows that you have nothing to hide. So do it unless you want me to scum read you for being lazy. :lemon:

I bet you're scum. :lemon:

Back