• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

You still got lynched, don't think it makes a difference.

Have thoughts about how this game unfolded. Will post after Kat confirms town win.

Yeah I know, but it would have made for a funny connection Sice I did a slip similar to it a year ago. I said "to the town" and I got lynched for it so I tried to see if anyone oils catch onto it this time.

*breathes in*

Okay. Who added the "Ness can suck my nuts" tag?

;0

Would you rather I changed it to toes? Ness can suck my toes? Is that better for you?

Also, nice work, team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew we could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yay I think I did well in my mini game

;0

Would you rather I changed it to toes? Ness can suck my toes? Is that better for you?

Also, nice work, team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew we could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yay I think I did well in my mini game
I lost my minigame

Aww, okay! Sign me up for your game once it's ready, Zendel!!!

Do you need help hosting? Then again, maybe it's not a good idea for me to host until I've played a bit more...

Out of curiosity, why does everybody feel like they need a break? Was this game very different from other games you've played?

This is my ONLY game I've ever played, so it's not like I can tell the difference, but throughout the game I've been seeing people say that this one was very different

I can manage. :)

Many of us have played many games in a row so there's that.

I think it just stands for "main character," Bianca!

Like, the main character of Mystic Messenger. The one receiving all those texts.

No, the mc is none of it. It's just a random character. I think it's just part of the storyline. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

*none of us

Out of curiosity, why does everybody feel like they need a break? Was this game very different from other games you've played?

This is my ONLY game I've ever played, so it's not like I can tell the difference, but throughout the game I've been seeing people say that this one was very different

one thing different about this game is the sheer volume of posts, which made rereading stuff feel a bit like a chore (for me anyways) and to people tight on time, probably demoted them from jumping fully in to the game. most games on tbt are around 90-130 pages which is much more managable imo

Back