• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

jumin.jpg

just dropping by to leave this here

he loves his cat more than he will ever love you

Yo we need one more player. Maybe we could *gasp* get Dad to play?

Hell yeah

Signups close in 19.5 hours. Role will then be passes out and day will start tomorrow at 8 PM Est :)

Nah, I'll just be an observer for the first time ever.

Need a break to reflect on myself in mafia. :)

Ok I should be able to /in.... no traveling for at least two weeks
Lord help if I get mafia again though

Ok I should be able to /in.... no traveling for at least two weeks
Lord help if I get mafia again though

I had a period of 6 games(I think it was that long) in a row in which I was mafia (with one time as a hostile third party interspacing it), by the fourth time I was maf, well...
Lucanosa is the ONLY person who has claimed Vanilla Townie in the entire game so far and something about the replies they made when called out on how odd that is just doesn't sit right with me. Trundle and Karla are the two people that I suspect is the most likely to be either scum or third-party based otherwise. Dolby is always scum, so we shouldn't forget about him either.

I had a period of 6 games(I think it was that long) in a row in which I was mafia (with one time as a hostile third party interspacing it), by the fourth time I was maf, well...

someone needs to nag sataric to come back

Just for people who never played with me, I'm always bomb or granny. Just so you're all aware.

I'd be funny if you were scum this game tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone needs to nag sataric to come back

I think I've seen them around the forums often.

Another come back is in order tbh.

Back